Kuroinu chapter 4: pleasure before the storm

An: btw in this chapter there gonna be different pleasure with ten of the girls from the last chapter so get prepared for a lot of lemon before the final battle against Vult who be given a power boost by a unknown figure so stay tuned oh and don't play the song not yet. Ps this is gonna be the same as last chapter but with lemons and the battle with Vult and Kin.

(3rd person POV)

After a hour of the end invasion many people are starting to rebuild their homes while the villains who sided with Vult (minus Ryukaon but he gonna be punished by a certain female) will be punished by Cherno who reveal his name to the ten women since they are trustworthy. However within that hour Cherno was helping Claudia with her husband soul which successfully work because Cherno send Klaus soul to a reality with no Vult in and give Klaus a chance to have a family the two seek which Claudia thank him for and hug him while Cherno pat her back. When he was finished with that he is spending his time to experience the city rebuilding however during his walk he bumped into Eleonora and Astrid.

(Cherno POV) 

"Who I so sorry ladies I must haven't see in front of me" I said as the two females Eleonora and Astrid stand in front of me with their faces all red as they stare at me while their body was nervously shaking.

Then they look at each other before drag me to a strange building but judging from the design I guess it is Astrid home but after a few minutes of dragging we enter a room with a bed, a window and a book shelf

Then they look at each other before drag me to a strange building but judging from the design I guess it is Astrid home but after a few minutes of dragging we enter a room with a bed, a window and a book shelf. They push me onto the bed as they look at me with nervously faces "we are grateful for your help of sending help" Eleonora said as she look at the ground blushing "which is why we want to thank you in a way that can help all three of us" Astrid said licking her lips a little. I sigh and suddenly grab both of them surprising them and I kiss Astrid first in a passion way then stop and I kiss Eleonora who melt into the kiss then I stop and look at them both "I hope you two don't mind if I take charge" I ask as they giggle and agree.

Lemon 1 start.

(Eleonora and Astrid)

I removed all their clothing and stare at their nude body before going to Astrid breasts and suck on them causing her to mouth while Eleonora stare at me sucking on Astrid breasts. After a few seconds of sucking and getting some milk from Astrid breasts I went to Eleonora and do the same earning a moan from her as milk immediately came out of her breasts which I drink. I soon stop and make a loud pop noise as I rub Astrid and Eleonora breasts at the same time making them moan. "Mm~ do you two want to please me nexts?" I ask smirking as they look at me and beg me to let them which I did as I lay on the bed and allow them to pull down my pants but when they did they gasp at my cock hard and pulsing size. "I hope you two aren't scared" I ask as they look at me before using their breasts to sandwiches my cock which I groan a little before they take turns sucking my cock while they rub their breasts together. This last for a few minutes until "ahh here it comes girls!" I yell and Eleonora eyes widen as I shoot out a large load into her mouth which she pull away and Astrid suck on my cock in her place and get the same about as Eleonora.