| 2

Third Person's POV

"Didn't know you were a badass, but seriously though. Loads of em' might've chased you, right?" Jungkook gave a small dirty wink towards Taehyung who gave him a disgusted look in return. "Not really. They said I wasn't really their type."

Taehyung bluntly responded as he walked over to the table and the chairs. He pulled out the one that he had cleaned and sat on it, Jungkook following not far behind as he sits down on the table.

"Girls don't have good taste, huh?" The lilac teen looked at Jungkook weirdly. "What do you mean?"

"I might've date you if I'm still alive."

He said it again. Alive. Totally forgetting the fact that this stranger just tried to hit him up right after they met, the lilac male turned around.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook dead in the eye as he spoke, "Hey." He ends with a short paused.

"What did you mean by that? You being alive and all. Aren't you already alive?"

The black haired teen spared Taehyung one last look before looking to the back of the tree.

He looked hesitant to whether tell Taehyung about his past or not. Taehyung looks like a good guy though. Jungkook sighed before answering his question.

"You're right once again. I am alive— but that doesn't mean I am alive physically-" The lilac cuts him off before he could finish his sentence. "Wait, that means you're like... 20+?"

Jungkook nodded his head while glancing at the younger teen.

"I don't understand.", "Well, you see..."

He slowly trailed off his sentence, peeking up to see Taehyung's reaction.

"I was murdered in this garden so that makes me the spirit or guardian of this garden." He spoke nonchalantly. As though it didn't bothered him. Taehyung felt a tightness in his chest. He felt... sad. Guilty at the same time for asking Jungkook.

"A-ah... I see. I'm sorry for asking, Jungkook."

Jungkook laughed as he looked at Taehyung. He was indeed a good guy after all.

"It's alright. It's been a few years since I've been here. I can't get out of this garden as there's a barrier outside of this garden."

The lilac teen kept quiet for a moment. "Must have been lonely for you, huh..." He softly mumbled under his breath as his gaze lands on the pond. He watches the fish swimming freely in the water. "Yeah... it has been about 3 years I'm stuck in this garden."

"Wait- what!? It's been that long?"

Jungkook slowly nodded. He then slowly turned his head to Taehyung, "But now, I have you here. You'll keep me company right, Tae?"

Hoping he would say yes, Taehyung smile as it soon turned into a small cute laugh. "You wish." He cheekily barked at Jungkook as he laughed.

"Hey, that ain't funny at all." The black haired teen pouted as he huffed and turned away from Taehyung who grinned.

"I'm curious about you, Tae."

He stared at Taehyung's side profile. It wasn't that bad at all— in fact, his piercing made Taehyung ×2 attractive.

"Hm? What do you mean?" The lilac teen hummed, facing Jungkook's direction at the same time. "I'm curious to what kind of person you are. Tell me more about yourself."

Taehyung raised his left eyebrow to the request Jungkook made as he eyed the black haired teen weirdly. "Don't look at me that way, Tae. Fine, in return, I'll tell you all about myself and my past live. Deal?"

The lilac male continued to stare at Jungkook oddly, "Why do you want to know about me that badly, huh?"

The black haired spirit smiled. He got down from the table and went close to Taehyung's side. He patted Taehyung's head softly as he spoke, "You're going to keep me company for a while so I must know more about my partner, right? Even so, something about you..."

He trailed off his sentence. Taehyung tilted his head, ushering him to continue his sentence.

"Something about you... just makes me want to know more."

Taehyung looked shock. He stared at Jungkook in shock. Of course he would, who wouldn't react like that if someone you just met wants to get closer to you. But, then again. He also wants to know more about Jungkook too. Was that wrong...?

"Alright then. My birthday is on 30 December. I like the colour grey and I'm a student in Bangtan High, it's just in front of the garden. I live with my dad since... my mother sadly passed 3 years ago."

Jungkook was silently listening attentively at Taehyung who was giving more info about himself but as soon as it reaches about his mother, Taehyung looked gloomy. He looked dejected. "I'm sorry for asking about your private life. She must have been a very beautiful woman."

The younger teen quietly nodded his head and smiled. "She was beautiful indeed. An independent and strong one if I may add."

The atmosphere went slightly quiet. They sat there for seconds, minutes? Well, neither of them knew. Taehyung finally decided to break the silence.

"So, your turn. What about your life?" He waited for Jungkook to response but he just stood there, staring at Taehyung. Sad eyes, wretched state, dejected. "You aright?"

"Hearing you talk about how great your mother is, makes me remember how mine was like too." He sadly smiled as he took a sit beside Taehyung. "How was she like?" The lilac teen asked warily, making sure to not trigger anything in Jungkook's memory.

"She was... she was beyond description. She was pretty, amazing, talented, independent and even a great cook!" The two laughed at how Jungkook exaggerate about his mother being a great cook. "She uh... died in a car accident along with my dad and my younger sister when I was 12. Ive been living by myself since then."

"They would be so proud of you, seeing that you're still doing well til' now."

Jungkook gave Taehyung his bright smile as he embraced the younger teen tightly. "I'm glad to have you around, Tae. Even if we just met."

Taehyung in a shocked state, didn't know what to do. Should he hug him back? Or give him a light pat on the back? Or just do nothing?

A couple of seconds later, Jungkook slowly pulled away from the hug.

- End of Chapter 2