| 17

Third Person's POV

"What do you mean." The lilac asked. Menacingly as his eyes glared daggers at the mysterious person who lightly laughed. He made his way over to Jungkook as he crouched down, alarming the two male's as Taehyung stepped slightly forward, shielding Jungkook who was still in pain.

"Calm down, Taehyung. I'm trying to heal him." He spoke softly, the hood still shadowing over it's face as Taehyung raised his left eyebrow in suspicion. "How do you know my name?" The person remained silently before chuckling.

The hooded figure reached his right hand over to the black haired male's stomach, where Jungkook has been clenching over for a while now. He whispered a few words under his breath.

Almost as unbelievably it was, the spirit didn't felt any pain. He felt... normal. "W-what the hell did you do to my body!?" The darker haired male asked in a demanding tone before pulling an astonished Taehyung next to him.

"Heal it, of course and I would very much appreciate it if you could have some manners." The person spoke in a very hoarse and deep tone before glaring daggers at the duo. The teen stared up to the person and found themselves drowning into the black orbs.

From how the unknown person spoke, Taehyung and Jungkook was guessing it was a male in their 30s by his deep and hoarse voice. They slowly nodded their head, signalling to the older male in the black robes to tell them why Jungkook was feeling this way.

The person cleared his throat before sitting down onto the grass in front of the two curious boys. "This-" The person brought up a finger to the black haired male and poked him on the shoulder, making Jungkook arched his eyebrow.

"Is a spirit, am I right?" He continued as the lighter and darker haired teen's glance at each other before nodding their heads to the hooded figure. The unknown person hummed, looking at the lilac's way.

"Jungkook's physical body is in a coma for 3 years. The reason why this apparition is feeling an excruciating pain on the area where he got stabbed, is because he has lived a spirit far too long. The physical body needs it's should back in order to live."

He spoke with a hint of seriousness in his tone as he emphasised the word 'physical' to make sure the two males who has been listening quietly, understand what the problem was.

Luckily, the duo quickly caught on. Understanding why Jungkook was feeling pain on his abdomen. But... something doesn't clicked.

"How are you so sure that whatever you just said, was the caused to my pain?" The black haired spirit asked lowly as he stared attentively at the hooded person, gaze not leaving the unknown male.

How could Jungkook just sit back and listen to whatever this stranger had to say about the cause of his pain? Who on earth trust strangers?

The person remained silent before sighing. He stared at the two teens in front of him with the word; 'serious' written all over his face. "Jungkook. You don't have much time. My healing will wear off soon and you would still feel pain."

"Tell me one reason why I should trust whatever you're saying, sir." Taehyung swiftly looked to his side before nudging Jungkook. "What!? How can you trust him?" The lilac opened his mouth before closing it back, facing the ground.

Something about this mysterious person that made Taehyung trust him. He just didn't know what. "Because, you're someone important in my life, Jungkook." That was when he faced Jungkook properly, allowing the spirit to take a good look at the hooded figure's face.

The person looked so familiar to Jungkook. He felt like he known the person for so long... Unconsciously, the black haired male nodded his head. Eyes staring at the person in front of him. "You must find Jungkook's body, Taehyung. He doesn't have much time left before he..."

The person trailed off his sentence as he tore his gaze from Taehyung to his lap. Taehyung along with Jungkook stared at the person with a look of confusion. "Before he... what?" The lilac politely asked as he felt a grip on his hand.

He looked down and found Jungkook's hand wrapped gently around Taehyung's knuckles. He smiled as he faced the person in the hood. "He will disappear as a spirit and die in his physical body."

The silence filled the air. They must've misheard the hooded figure.

"When you say die... you mean death? No breathing? Eyes closed, pale and lifeless?"

The lilac asked. Panic was leaking in his sentence.

No way, Jungkook could die- he's already a spirit!

The hooded figure nodded his head slowly. None of them spoke any words after the mysterious person agreed to what Taehyung had asked as the black haired male looked down, followed by the younger teen.

"You need to find his body and restore his soul."

Taehyung's head perked up at the person as he arched his left eyebrow. "How am I supposed to restore his soul?" The hooded figure leaned over to Jungkook as he once again brought his right arm out.

His palm pressed against the black haired male's chest, where his heart was located and murmur a few words under his breath to which came out as a mumble to both Taehyung and Jungkook. Suddenly, a glowing bright golden light shine out of the area where the person's hand was on.

The duo watched quietly in amazed.

As soon as he finished muttering the words, he quickly reached his left hand to Taehyung. Shaking it as he wanted Taehyung's hand on his palm. The lilac seems to get the message as he swiftly placed his palm right above the hooded figure's.

He slowly wrapped his hand around Taehyung's as it covers almost his whole hand as the unknown person's hand was quite bigger. After a few moments of silence and exchanging looks from Taehyung and Jungkook, the person lets go of the the younger teen's hand and retracted his hand away from Jungkook's chest.

The lilac inspect his left wrist as he saw a symbol on it. It is in a lighter red shade as it almost blends in to Taehyung's akin.

"All you have to do is when you saw Jungkook's body, placed this hand-" He pointed to Taehyung's left hand as he resumes, "Use this hand and place it exactly on Jungkook's chest where his heart is at, understood?"

The lilac nodded his head before forming his left hand into a fist. "Here." He reached his hand into his robe as the item in his hand came out from his robe as he gave it to Taehyung.

"What's that for?" Jungkook asked curiously before inspecting the hourglass in the younger teens hands

"What's that for?" Jungkook asked curiously before inspecting the hourglass in the younger teens hands. "It's... to show how much time you are left."

He replied as he kept his gaze onto the hourglass. They kept quiet, not even exchanging any glances or worried looks. "I guess my job here is done. Taehyung, I'm counting on you."

"Hey, wait!" Before the spirit could asked what was the person's name, the hooded figure vanish through the darkness.

"What the hell?" Jungkook muttered under his breath as the teen reached his hand over to Jungkook and rest above his hand, calming the fuming black haired spirit.

- End of Chapter 17