| 9

Third Person's POV

"Lemme' see." Jungkook rushed the lilac to show him the piece of information he had. Taehyung scoffed at Jungkook's childish attempts. "Alright, alright. Here."

He shoved the paper to the black haired male's chest which made him blurt out an 'oof' before giving Taehyung a 5 seconds stare. "What?" Taehyung raised his left eyebrow at the spirit who huffed before gazing down onto the paper.

He inspected the paper as he sighed. Already knowing why Jungkook sighed, Taehyung nodded his head before speaking. "I know right?"

"Taehyung!" The duo's turned their head around to be greeted with a running real-life garden gnome towards them. The younger teen acknowledged Jimin by humming at him.

"I've got to go. My uncle's expecting me at home in 10." Taehyung nodded his head, understanding his hyung's problem before giving a pat on the blue-silvered haired teen.

"I'll try finding more info's on the murderer. See ya tomorrow, Tae." Taehyung mutter an 'okay' under his breath but was still audible for Jimin to hear who hummed.

Not aware of two pair of annoyed, curious and suspicious black eyes staring the two.

They look closer than I thought they would be.

"Thank, chim. See you around." Jimin who nodded his head spare Jungkook an emotionless look before walking away.

The lilac watched his friend exited the garden by the vines. "Hey, Tae." The jet black haired male walked over to Taehyung and hang his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"I don't like him. He's mean."

He mumbled into Taehyung's lavender scented hair. Taehyung felt his cheeks warmth as he cleared his throat. "A-and why don't you like him? He's not that mean, you know?"

He gently brush Jungkook's arm off his shoulder while turning around to face the slightly taller male. "He's closer to you than I'm closer to you."

The spirit lightly pouted at the lack of touch from Taehyung before sitting down on the grass patch. Taehyung following Jungkook's movements, sitting beside the spirit.

"How's it like being a spirit, kook?"

The sudden question made Jungkook stun. He turned his head to make eye contact with Taehyung. "Why're you curious, huh?" His arms reached for Taehyung's side as he tickled the younger teen.

Making Taehyung let out small adorable giggles here and there. Jungkook found this really cute as his heart flutter.

What is this feeling?

"Hey, quit it." The lilac continues to laugh as he tried prying Jungkook's hands off his waist. Jungkook started chuckling. The  black haired male gives in to the laughing mess teen. He retracted his hand away from Taehyung who sniffs.

Little amount of tears were on the corner of Taehyung's eyes to which Jungkook noticed it. Out of instinct, his hand reaches up to Taehyung's eyes and slowly wiped the tears on his eye.

Jungkook felt a spark in him when he touched his side eye. Taehyung realizes that Jungkook's fingertips was softly placed on his skin. Taehyung didn't know what came over him as he slowly leaned in to his touch.

A soft sigh escape from the black haired male's lips before stroking the lilac's soft cheek. None of them didn't exchange any words or looks.

They sat there in silence.

Before one of them snapped in reality and realizes what was going on. Taehyung cleared his throat as Jungkook's hand rapidly retreated back as they looked at each other. Face flushed. Heart thumping hard in their chest, wanting to just burst out of their chest.

"U-uh..."

Taehyung tried taking any word that came to his mind but it went blank. His heart was still beating rapidly. Uncontrollably.

"Sorry..."

Jungkook murmur under his breath which was incoherent to Taehyung. "What?" He asked while bending over a little, trying to maintain eye contact with the spirit who was currently looking everywhere but the lilac beside him.

"I'm sorry." The black haired male apologized to Taehyung who quickly shook his head. "Uh... it's not like I hate it or anything. Just... shock."

He rapidly answered Jungkook who was staring at him with wide eyes. His face immediately went bright pink as his gaze landed onto the grass. The spirit immediately cleared his throat as he thought of something to talk about as he could sense the tension getting slightly awkward.

"About your question earlier." He paused his sentence, glancing at Taehyung who was quiet all this time. "Hm?" He hummed, ushering me to continue with my sentence.

"Being a spirit is kind of... lonely actually. Being alone in this world and only selective people could see you. It's kind of sad, really." Taehyung scrunch his eyebrow in confusion. "Wait so if Jimin could see you, means he was one of the selected?"

Jungkook gently nodded his head as he tore his gaze from the grass as he looked at Taehyung who seemed more interested. "Just like you too." The lilac's mouth made a small 'o' before closing them into a thin line.

"Most of the time, you can barely feel a thing. All you could feel was coldness. Nothing else. Just lonely and cold." He spoke nonchalantly with an expressionless look. Taehyung felt guilty for asking Jungkook. He slowly reached for the spirit's hand that was clutching the grass and placed them above his.

"Let's change that part up a bit, shall we?" He softly yank Jungkook's hand upwards, making him stand up abruptly, tumbling forward a bit. Confuse to what Taehyung meant, he looked at the lilac with confusion.

"I'll be here then. That way, you won't be lonely anymore. I don't really know what to do if you're cold though. I could just bring a blanket, you alright with that?"

The spirit's eyes enlarged incredulously. Taehyung was so thoughtful, how could anyone not want to befriend him at all? It made Jungkook's heart beat. His chest teem with a warm sensation. He chuckled at Taehyung's worry expression as he hugged the younger teen.

"Nah. I don't need a blanket. All I need is you to keep me company and warm." His grip around Taehyung's waist lightly tighten. The lilac felt his heart raced as he softly smile into Jungkook's slightly broad chest. His arm slowly wrapping around Jungkook as he felt himself drowning into Jungkook's warm embrace.

- End of Chapter 9