| 15

Third Person's POV

The black haired spirit wanted to protest Taehyung but was cut off by the lilac. "You know what? You have no idea how worried I felt for you when you suddenly fainted— oh wait! You're just a spirit, you wouldn't know any feelings!"

Before Jungkook could even utter a word, Taehyung grabbed his bag located on the floor that Jungkook used to lay his head on and pivot as he walked to his belongings. Stuffing his item into his flatass bag. He huffed as he heard the calling from Jungkook but he ignored them.

He sling his bag across his chest as he walked forward, but only to be blocked by none other than, Jungkook. "Tae, listen to me!" He desperately called out. "Why would I if you keep insisting me to leave!?"

He pushed Jungkook's arms away as he tried walking over to the exit. "Kim Taehyung!" The latter yelled for Taehyung as he grasp the lilac's wrist, causing him to hiss at the pain.

"The reason why I kept insisting you to leave was because I didn't want you to get in trouble!"

.
.
.

Huh?

"W-what do you mean? Getting in trouble with my dad? Is that it? Cause' if it is-", "No, no. It's not because of that. Jungkook quickly cuts him off before getting his thoughts to wander around.

"You remember how I was murdered right, Tae?" He asked in one of his best soft tone. The younger teen who was perfectly aware of Jungkook's change of tone, nodded his head slowly.

"I just..." The older male trailed off staring down at his hand wrapped perfectly around Taehyung's wrist. He slowly loosen his grip but his fingers was still attached to his wrist.

"I... don't want the exact thing that happened to me that night, happen to you..." Jungkook continued, emphasising the word 'that'. Taehyung finally understood what was happening before turning around fully.

He looked dead in Jungkook's eyes before lacing his fingers with the spirit's. "I-I'm sorry for snapping at you." The latter shakes his head rapidly as he tightens his grip around Taehyung's fingers.

"I should have told you earlier to avoid this argument." He sighed as he immediately plunge in for a hug to which the lilac happily returned. "You uh... wanna' stay the night? Tomorrow's Saturday, right?" The lilac nodded as a smile finds its way to Taehyung's face.

"Sure. I've already informed my dad that I'll be staying over at Jimin's house earlier." He let out a small laugh but a frown was place on Jungkook's features. "Jimin's house?" He muttered. It irked him at the thought of Taehyung and that human-sized garden gnome in the same house. Alone.

"Wait, I'll get my gym clothing in my locker-", "Wait... don't tell me you're sneaking into the school?" That question made Taehyung smirked cunningly. "Why, of course I am. It wouldn't be my first time anyways."

He stated proudly while putting both his hands on his waist sassily. Jungkook stared at Taehyung with an concern look. "You sure about that?" Taehyung who seemed confident, just nodded his head before placing his bag down.

"How else am I going to change to sleep, kook?" He said as a matter of fact with 'duh' tone. "I mean..." He paused momentarily as a smirk dances on the black haired male's lips. "I could also lend you mine, ya' know?"

Taehyung just blink his eyes. He stared at Jungkook, giving a 'bitch wha?' Look before rolling his eyes and flipping his none existent long lilac hair. "Then what're you gonna' wear?" The apparition shrug as a smug expression replaced. "I'll just sleep half naked then. I ain't letting my cute feisty prince wear the same clothings a he did today. I'd rather sleep naked for the sake of you."

The lilac's cheeks was dusted in pink as soon as he heard Jungkook called him a cute feisty prince. "Heyy~ is my little prince blushing cause' I called him a cutie?" The teen rapidly shook his head in denial before turning around while a pout was placed on his lips.

"Oh, shut it you handsome impudent dork." The latter chuckle at Taehyung's adorable action as he leaned over to him, whispering, "Oh I know I am." He blew a small amount of air onto the back of the younger teen's neck. A smirk of satisfaction displayed on dark haired male's lips as he saw a tint of a lighter shade of red on the tip of the lilac's ear.

"S-stop that, goddamn it!" He huffs before running off to the exit, probably heading into the school to sneak in. Jungkook just stood there, sort of stunned with a smile pasted onto his features. He just hope that his Tae won't get caught by any securities.

<><><><><><<><><><>

With Taehyung -

The teen panted like crazy as he tried going into the school quietly. Luckily some idiots forgot to lock the back gate but sadly to his dismay, a few torch lights shine over the area where Taehyung was. He quickly sprinted into the school, running up the stairs as he tried his best on being quiet.

He looked over to his left and right before quietly typing in his password that was attached onto the locker as he quickly swing it open, grabbing his pair of gym clothing and shutting his locker with a very— very loud thud, catching the securities on duty's attention.

The lilac took his queue to run as he sprint his way down the stairs. He was too quick as he tripped over the last step of the stairs. He fell onto the ground, the gym clothes on hiss right hand sadly fell onto ground in front of him.

He grunted in agony while reaching out for the unfolded clothing on the floor as he quickly regain his senses and scattered himself on his feet, but something caught his attention at the corner of his eyes.

The teen swiftly averted his gaze towards the corner and saw a hooded figure. Judging by it's look, it seems to be a male. "Hey-" Taehyung tried calling out but the flashes of the torch light interrupted him. He turned back at the small distance light flashing through as he turned to the ground just to find nothing.

I think I'm too tired...

He sighed before running through the hallways as he made out from the back gate safely. He made his way to the garden, checking his surroundings once more before entering the garden.

"He's the one..."

The mysterious hooded figure spoke softly under his breath with a small smile on his face.

- End of Chapter 15