Epilogue

Third Person's POV

It has been a few months of the lilac and the black haired dating. Taehyung's father accepted their relationship and Taehyung's sexuality while Jungkook finally found a meaning to his life.

Both of them had never doubt their relationship nor regretted how they've met. Because of each other, they found love and themselves.

Right now they were currently on their double date with Jimin and Yoongi. Their first encounter wasn't so expected but they go along well just fine after getting to know each other.

"Babe! Could you help me set up the mat please? I need to help Taehyung with the beverages and food!" The ocean blue haired yelled as he helped the lilac setting up their drinks and snacks.

Their date was planned out as a picnic at their so called 'secret garden'. Jimin told Yoongi about Jungkook's past and his reaction was almost the same as the turquoise haired when Taehyung explained about the black haired being a spirit.

"Sure." Yoongi responded as quick as a bunny while taking the white and red checkered mat, setting them onto the ground. "Tae baby?"

The black haired called out to his lover as he peered over Taehyung's shoulder to see what was the lilac doing. "Need any help?" He asked while walking forward to where Taehyung was standing.

The lighter haired hummed as he turned around to be met with a smiling Jungkook walking his way. He returned a boxy smile to the latter as the side of his eyes crinkle. "You're so cute." The older male muttered under his breath before giving a soft pinch on Taehyung's cheeks.

"Ow... That hurts, kook." He pouted as he gently grabbed Jungkook's hands which were too busy pinching the lilac's smooth and slightly red cheeks.

"Hey, guys!" Taehyung heard his best friend, Jimin, called out to the rest along with him and Jungkook. Their attention went to the blue haired who was being back hugged by his boyfriend, Yoongi.

"I brought a soccer ball. Up for a match with me, Tae?" He asked the younger, almost provoking Taehyung to beat his ass. The lilac sighed as he shook his head. "Of course, chim."

Jungkook gave the shorter male out of the four a weird stare. "Wait, so basically you just brought the ball around?" Jimin nodded his head as he hugged the ball tightly to his chest.

"You got a problem with it, punk?" The black haired felt his eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "Need I remind you that I'm older than you?" He spoke in a menacing tone which didn't actually affect the shorter male.

What the hell does my taetae see in this midget?

"Back off of my, Jiminie you coconut brat!" The blond spat venomously towards Jungkook who huffed on the spot. "Alright, alright. Let's play okay?" The lilac suddenly interrupted the strange aura that was slowly rising between the blond and black hair.

<><><><><><>

The four males were split into twos. Of course, you might know how they were set up. Jungkook with Taehyung while Yoongi was paired up with his lover, Jimin.

Jungkook was currently dodging his way pass Yoongi who was grumbling under his breath. Probably thinking to himself why Jungkook was so good in Soccer.

Successfully, he kicked the ball towards the lilac. But Jimin's perfectly sculptured leg popped out of nowhere and stopped the flow that has been guiding the ball.

"Hey! You ruined my perfect pass to Tae!" The teen with his black hair flew everywhere from the heavy breeze. "Not my fault your 'perfect pass' was an utter failure because of my booti-ful leg." The turquoise haired answered confidently as he flexed his leg muscles.