| 7

Third Person's POV

"I have to go now, kook. My dad should be worried about me right now. See ya' tomorrow?" The lilac told the spirit as he stood up from his seat, slowly pushing the chair back to how it was.

Jungkook smiled widely to him while nodding his head in agreement. "Of course, partner. Take care on your way back, kay?" Taehyung uses his hand to make an 'ok' gesture towards the older male as he send a small smile towards Jungkook.

Jungkook walked beside Taehyung while the duo made their way to the exit of the garden. The black haired male waved his hands, ushering a 'goodbye' too the younger teen who return a wave back to him.

"See you, Tae." He spoke his last sentences to the lilac before watching him leaving through the tunnel and out of his sight. Somehow, a part of him didn't want Taehyung to leave just yet. He sighed at the same lonely feeling he was feeling at the moment.

The dark haired spirit walked over to the tree and placed his palm on it's trunk. "How long must I suffer being all alone, God? Not being able to feel anything is the worst feeling.

He jumped as his hands caught the branch of the tree as he swing his body upwards, landing on the branch. He got into his sitting position. His back leaning to the trunk while his eyes peaked up to the sky with both of his hands interlocked together, placed behind his head.

"Well... I'll just wait for Tae tomorrow— with that friend of his too." He gave himself a scoffed and an eye roll before snoring his life away til' the next day.

Clearly unaware of a mysterious person in a black hood lurking in the shadows. "You won't suffer for long, Jungkook. I promise." The person mutter under its breath before disappearing through the dark shadows.

Next day, with Taehyung -

"Yah, Jimin! Where is it!? You said it was in the library!" The younger teen yelled across the room, hoping the turquoise haired male could hear him through the stacks of books of all sorts.

Jimin felt his left eyebrow twitched. This insolent brat can't be more bratty. He thought to himself before sucking in an amount of air. "Yes I did! I also told you that it was an old article didn't I!? So dig deeper if you want to find it!"

Taehyung huffed as he continues to look around for the article about Jungkook's death. They have been finding that one article for about an hour by now, but to no success.

The lilac teen sighed disappointedly. It was currently their break right now so they didn't have anything to do. "What was so important about that article, Tae?" The latter asked curiously while making his way to him with his eyes glued to a certain object on his right hand.

"Hm? Because Jungkook and I are on a hunt. We're trying to find clues and such to find out who killed him." Jimin seems to approve to the answer that Taehyung gave him as he nodded his head.

He reached his arm with the paper in his hand to Taehyung who looked confuse to the latter. "Here. It might be related to his murder." He handed the piece of paper to Taehyung who took it.

He read the paper as it reads:

Psychotic killer from Wood Bridge Hospital escaped and now on the loose. Last seen was near Bangtan high. Those who lives nearby, please lock your doors and windows at all times. Killer was wearing black hood. Long dark blue jeans. Face unknown.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed as he remembers Jungkook's story. The description of his killer was exactly how the black haired spirit described. He flipped the paper around to see a photo of the black hooded person, but it's face was blurry.

His gaze falls onto the end of the paper:
Things to take not about the escaped killer;
Gender: Male

Male huh? The lilac thought to himself as he continues to read further below.

Clothings: Black hoodie, dark blue jeans
Height: 178 CM
Name: ——

"Huh?" The part on his name was blurred out by a big patch of dried up water stain. Taehyung gave an incoherent 'tsk' while combing his lilac hair backward. It just had to ruin the best part of all.

If Taehyung could find out his name, it would be easier for him to dig into the killer's personal info's. Leading him to know more about why he would kill Jungkook. What Taehyung has in mind is that this killer is just full-time crazy, probably looking to find random victims and somehow found Jungkook. Therefore, that black haired spirit was killed.

"Any lead?" A voice called out, making the lilac flinched to the familiar sound of the voice. "Huh?" He snapped out before blinking his eyes, turning his head to the side to meet eye contact with the shorter male.

"Anything in it that helps out with it? Any information?"

The taller teen nodded his head as he showed the paper where the info about the killer was. "The name was sadly blurred out, if the name was there-" Before he could finish his sentence, the blue-silver haired male cuts him off, getting the idea of what Taehyung means.

"It would be easier for you to find more information about his background!" Taehyung snapped his index finger and thumb together. "Yep. You know me so well, chim." He spoke while popping out the letter 'p'.

The older teen gave a chuckle before laughing out immaturely. He held up a peace sign in front of his face as he gave a proud smirk to Taehyung. "Why, of course I do my loyal subject. I am your hyung."

The two burst into laughter while tears came gathering in both of the crackhead's eyes. "Now come along, honey~ We got math right now." He dragged the word 'honey' making Taehyung's face scrunch in disgust as he laughed.

"Okay, sweetie~" They once again laughed in joy while Jimin sling his arm around Taehyung's neck. And with that, they made their way to their next class. "You're still coming with me after school, right?" The blue-silver haired teen nodded his head while dragging his loyal subject along with him to class.

- End of Chapter 7