| 8

Third Person's POV

"Are you sure you're going the right way, Tae!?" The older teen asked as he watched Taehyung taking an unknown turn. The lilac didn't reply to which Jimin got even more suspicious.

"Is there even a so called, 'hidden garden' located in our school!?" Him, being the cute and curious midget he was, continues to bombard the younger male with trivial questions.

Taehyung sighed as he stopped dead in his track, he spun his heels around while giving Jimin a 'Yes, I know exactly where we're going so if you want to see the sun light, you better hush it up you flippin dwarf ' look before continuing to walk ahead.

Leaving the poor blue haired teen speechless. He sniffled as he thought to himself.

That's one badass human I swear to god.

He gulped down the lump in his throat before trailing behind Taehyung as a little quiet puppy that just got abandon on the doorstep.

After a few quiet minutes, they finally arrive to the tunnel which has the familiar long, bright and dark green vines that reached to the ground.

"Here we are, chim." He motions his head sideways towards the covered tunnel. Jimin then squinted his eyes. "Huh? What are you talking about, Tae? I don't see anything except for these long greeny-looking vines."

The taller male mentally smacked himself on the back of his head with a frying pan as he sighed in disappointment by Jimin's stupidity.

"Exactly." He deadpan. "This is how it plays tricks with your eyes, making other people think that there's nothing behind this vines."

As he mentions the word 'behind', his thumb ushering towards the vines. Jimin's right eyebrow raised upwards as he got confused.

Behind? Vines- what the heck is this insane, deranged, psychotic, mentally ill, lunatic person's saying?

The latter thought to himself in frustration. But out of the blue, a sudden light beamed behind the vines. Out of curiosity, Jimin stretched his arm out. Touching the vines softly with his fingertips.

As soon as he felt the vines, he could feel an empty space behind it. He pushed his hand through the vines to find his hand in nothing. He gulped while taking slow steps through the vines to find himself in the tunnel with a few sun lights poking in through the darkness.

"Believe me now, hyung?" Taehyung came side by side with Jimin from the other side of the vines.

His mouth was still agape as he scanned around. He ignored the younger teen as he suddenly felt a light force pulling his body towards the other end of the tunnel.

As he reached the end of the bookish dark tunnel, his eyes went 100% wide- like literally enlarged. He didn't believe his mind neither his eyes.

It is beautiful. Taehyung was right.

"Welp," The lilac popped the 'p' as he walked his way beside Jimin who still couldn't believe what be was seeing.

This garden was teem with... beauty. Almost unnatural. He inspect the area by squinting his eyes as every space or area of the garden.

He walked by the pond and just like Taehyung had said, there was still fishes living in the pond.

"Tae! You're back!"

A voice interrupted Jimin's astonished fantasy.

Who the-

Before the shorter teen could finish his thoughts, he turned his heels towards the source of the voice to be greeted with a fading body that was walking towards Taehyung.

"Hey, kook." Jimin watched, bewildered as Taehyung and Jungkook did their handshake.

^^

The two boys were so into each other that they had forgotten Jimin's presence who was still in shock and kind of clueless.

"Who the freak is you!?" The turquoise haired teen burst out with an index finger pointing at the spirit as he glared at Jungkook who jolted upwards to Jimin's sudden outburst.

Taehyung scratched his nape, awkward being in this kind of situation. "Tae, is this the 'hyung' you were talking about yesterday?" The black haired male asked as he scanned from the top of Jimin's head to his toe.

The lilac nodded his head before introducing the two males together. "You're short."

"Jungkook!" Taehyung slapped the back of the spirit's neck to receive a yelped from the male. He pouted towards Taehyung as he gently massage his now throbbing neck while Jimin was already not liking this fading-ghostly-ectoplasm-apparition guy so far.

"Jimin, this is Jungkook. The ghost friend I have been telling you about. Kook, this is Jimin. My best friend. Be nice to each other."

The younger teen grabbed both of the older male's hand and pulled it towards the other. Motioning them to give a little handshake. Jungkook glared at the smaller teen who return a stink eye to the black haired male.

Just before Taehyung wanted to protest the two male's from glaring at each other or giving a stink eye, the blue haired teen's phone went off.

Give me the worst of you, Cause I want you anyway-

Jimin swipe his thumb across the bottom of the screen as he brought the phone onto his ear. The spirit along with the human watched Jimin bringing his hand up, gesturing to them to give him a moment before walking away from the curious duo's.

"What's up with him, Tae?" Jungkook eyed the shorter male's back curiously as Taehyung gave a light shrug. "Like I'd know."

"Anyways, now that we have alone time." The lilac paused while facing Jungkook's direction, catching the black haired male's attention at the same time.

"I got some leads on your murder, kook."

- End of Chapter 8