| 19

Third Person's POV

As days go by, the pain that Jungkook felt increased. The hourglass that includes the sand in it, was falling little by little. The more days that passed, the lesser Taehyung could see the black haired spirit. Until one day, it was too much to bare.

Taehyung found himself on the grass patch with Jungkook's head laying on his lap, panting like there's no tomorrow. Jimin was standing beside him, panic mode on.

The blue haired male along with the younger teen didn't know what to do. But suddenly, a whisper was heard by Taehyung right in the corners of his eyes. He swiftly whipped his head towards the strange voices but found nothing but empty air.

"Tae, what're we going to do!? He isn't breathing properly!" The latter asked worriedly causing the lilac to suffocate in the pool of stress and... fear. He was afraid to lose him. To lose Jungkook. The only one who manage to capture Taehyung's heart.

Flashback to this morning -

"Jungkook, you're not okay. Just sit here. I'll figure a way to find your body."

The spirit who was already far too to move laid on the uneven ground. His body felt nothing but numbness. All he could felt, was the feeling of not being able to see Taehyung anymore. Why should he fear of his death when he was already dead?

Jungkook tried shaking his head, trying to tell the lilac to stay with him since the last thing he wanted Taehyung to do was leaving him all alone. Allowing him to feel the exact same coldness he used to felt before he met Taehyung. The feeling of being alone.

"Kook. I can't just sit around and watch you suffer this way! You're... too important to me!" The black headed male gave a weak smile towards the younger teen as Taehyung shake his head. Tears threatening to slipped out of his eyes.

"Tae... I lov-"

"Jungkook!" Taehyung bend over to the spirit who laid there, clinging to his life as he let out heavy breaths. "Hey, hey! Stay with me, kook! Whatever you do, don't go to the light!"

Oh, if only Taehyung knew that Jungkook could still hear him. He just couldn't move. In that body of his, a smile crept its way to Jungkook's lips as he let out a small laugh.

"I won't, my cute feisty prince. After all, I ain't going to leave you. Ever."

The lilac did the first thing that came to his mind. He swiftly took out his phone from his back pocket with Jungkook's head lying on his lap and dial Jimin's number.

"Hyung!"

"Tae? Hey, what happened!? Are you alright!?" Taehyung held his breath momentarily as he tried his best not to sob on the phone with Jimin. But damn, it was so hard as he gazed down at the collapsed figure.

He croaked out the sentence, "Jimin, I need your help! Please!" He sniffle his sob as he wiped the tears on his cheeks aggressively. The tears trickles down onto his chin, making a trace of wet stains on his fair cheeks.

"Okay, I'm coming! Where are you, Tae!?" Jimin asked as Taehyung could hear him stumbling across a few objects, assuming he was rushing his way out of the house.

"Garden-"

"On my way! Hang in there!" And with that, Taehyung heard the beep, signalling to himself that the call just ended. "Jungkook, please... please stay with me."

It came out shakily as he rest his forehead onto Jungkook's now slight cold chest. The younger teen's tears slides down as it makes a damp spot on the spirit's shirt.

Taehyung watched his chest go up and then down. Slowly. It was as though he had trouble breathing. Right after he wanted to find a way to help the poor black haired male that was unconscious on the ground, Jimin came barging from the entrance.

"Taehyung! What happened!" He shouted with a concern expression as his gaze went to the figure on the ground. "What happened to him!?" That just caused the younger teen to cry. "I-I don't know, hyung!"

Jimin ran over to Taehyung's side as he studied the spirit laying there, almost lifeless.

"Taehyung..." The strange voice once again called out to Taehyung. It sounded so peaceful. It was sounded in a dulcet tone which made the younger male curious. "Jimin, did you... hear that?"

He whispered to the male beside him who looked weirdly at the lilac as Taehyung looked around, scanning the area warily. "Hear what?" He responded curiously as he eyed the teen.

"The hospital... Jungkook's body... hospital..." The mellow voice spoked softly into his ears before a gush of wind came smacking Taehyung in the face. "What the- where the hell id this wind came from!?"

"Go before it's too late... save Jungkook..." Taehyung immediately looked up. "W-which hospital!?" He yelled desperately, trying to figure out which hospital this strange voice wanted to tell him.

But, he didn't get a respond back. The lilac's face was was leaking out the expression of trepidation. Worry. "Jimin, I don't want to lose him!"

"I love him!"

- End of Chapter 19