| 21

Third Person's POV

The lilad made his way to the coffee shop that was supposed to be visited by Jimin and himself. He wore a simple black skinny jeans that goes along quite well with a black hoodie and his black converse shoe.

Once he arrived to his desired location, he looked to his left and right before taking out his phone from the pocket of his black hoodie

He typed in a message to Jimin.

Hyung, where you at? I'm waiting nearby the side entrance.

Taehyung switched off his phone and slipped it back into the pocket of his hoodie. He stood there, still glancing side to side until he saw a black shadowy figure walking towards.

He squints his eyes to the figure as he thought it was the latter. "Finally, you're here. I thought you were ditching me–"

"Hyung...?" The figure stopped in front of the lilac as the hood covered it's face completely. The younger teen could feel it in his guts that, that wasn't his hyung. His hyung is never slim.

In fact, Jimin was slightly bigger and muscular than this person standing in front of him. And... he knows very well that his hyung was never a fan of black robes. Just who the hell is this person in front of the teen.

Taehyung stood there, confidently, as he continues stare at the muscular hooded figure with an intense expression. It was a few a moments before he heard a call of his name.

"Tae! I'm here!"

He blinked his eyes prepetually as he whipped his head to the side to find his hyung  in his black hoodie, jeans and black shoes.

He rapidly turned his head forward to where the person was standing earlier but... no one was there. He gulped down his nervousness as he tried pushing away the feeling of his shiver running down his spine.

"Hey, Tae? You alright there?" Jimin asked as he strolled to where Taehyung was standing. He brought up his right hand towards the lilac's face and wavered his hand aggressively while his free hand was in his pocket.

Taehyung blinked his eyes as he snapped out of his trance. He turned to his side to meet eye contact with the teen with his blue haired standing out in the bookish dark.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine— Oi! Didn't I tell you to bring up your hood!? Your hair is standing out! Cover it you blueberry short cake!" Taehyung leaned over as he grasp the latter's hood and pulled it over his head.

"A blueberry what!? You little— I'm older than you, you impudent prat!" He huffed as he adjusts his turquoise fringes. "I took hours on doing my hair so it wouldn't hurt if you had done it, nicely." Jimin emphasised on the word 'nicely' as he started walking ahead.

"Whatever, hyung. You're just exaggerating." The younger teen out of the two mumbled under his breath while rolling his eyes. "I heard that you bum." Taehyung let out a scoff as he sped walk to Jimin.

He made his way to the latter's side as they were now walking side by side. The whole trip to the station was quiet. None of them spoke to each other as they knew exactly what they were going to face after this.

But Taehyung's thoughts on that slim figure didn't seem to get out of his mind. It lingered around his head as they continued walking to their destination.

A couple of walking and a few moments of silence, they finally reached to the police station. It was dark. No sign of any light in the building, meaning that there wasn't anyone in there.

But of course, they can't get their hopes up too high. They put on their black surgical mask on as they vouched that their hoods are completely covering their head and face.

They send a nod to each other, signalling to the other that he was fully covered. "Are you sure you want to do this, hyung?" Taehyung asked the other teen once more, making sure that this wa what Jimin wanted to do and not for the sake of Taehyung's.

Jimin smiled but sadly, he younger teen couldn't see that sincere smile behind the mask of his as he watched the blue haired male nod his head slowly. "I want to help you, Tae. If you're in this, then so am I."

The lilac could feel his heart at ease as small tears of happiness started pooling in his eyes. Taehyung laughed softly as he quickly wipe the small tears off his eyes. "Thanks, chim. You're really the best bitch for me, my partner in crime."

The older teen laughed as he gave a side hug to the younger teen out of the two. "Why, of course I am, my hoe." They smiled to each other. Really glad that they had each other right now.

Taehyung was really glad that his hyung was here with him even though he knew the consequences if they were caught. He was really the best out of the bestest out there.

They looked up to the building as they made their move towards the back of the building quietly, tip toeing most of the journey to the back as they didn't want to risk any chances of getting caught at the front entrance.

Jimin took out a pin from his pocket as he meddle around with the padlock. Luckily, it opened. A feeling of relief washed over their bodies as they creaked the door open, only making a small space as they didn't want to make much noise.

They were met with a waiting area. A lot of seats were placed, row by row and there was only 3 desks with computers and some cabinets attached along with the chairs.

As Taehyung was about to walk forward, Jimin's arm pressed against his chest, stopping the lilac from moving ahead any further. He points up to the corner with his head, signalling to Taehyung that there was a CCTV camera right around the corner.

The taller teen nodded his head as he watched the latter made his way to the camera, climb his way up using the chair nearby and took out a screwdriver. Taehyung watched in amazed as his friend meddle around the camera.

Taehyung saw wires coming out from the back of the camera as Jimin gave a thumbs up to the lilac, gesturing to him that he had successfully jammed the cameras. The younger teen smiled proudly at his friend's smartass effort.

He did the same with the other cameras that was in the same room as they were in. Once Jimin was done, he got down from the chair but as Taehyung wanted to utter a word, he immediately slapped his hand on the lilac's mouth earning a groan.

The blue haired placed his index finger onto his lips. "The cameras visions may be blurred out but that doesn't mean our voices are too." He softly whispered into Taehyung's ears.

"Now let's find out which hospital Jungkook's body was placed to."

- End of Chapter 21