| 22

Third Person's POV

The two teens stealthily made their way to a certain room where they kept all sorts of footages in there. Once they reached to the front door, they noticed a technology door lock that was attached right beside the silver door knob.

Taehyung knitted his eyebrows together as he ran his slender fingers through his lavender scented hair, the strands curled up lightly as a few falls gracefully onto his forehead

"How are we going to unlock it, Tae? One wrong button and we're done." The latter asked as he studied the lock warily, not leaving his gaze off of it any second. "Don't worry, I knew something like this would happen."

The lilac deadpan before slipping his bag strap off of his shoulder and digging his hand into the opening. He took out a small rectangular sized item as it resembles so much of an ordinary phone. Jimin just stood there, quite confused.

He watched as Taehyung double tap on the device's screen as it automatically switched on. The screen background was black as there were a few green light that blends well with it.

The blue haired continues to watch in curiosity as the younger teen typed something into the device. As soon as Taehyung finished punching in the letters or numbers, Jimin saw as the whole device screen was filled with binary codes.

 As soon as Taehyung finished punching in the letters or numbers, Jimin saw as the whole device screen was filled with binary codes

Taehyung proceeded to turn the screen towards the door lock as he placed the device a few centimetres in front of the door lock. The teens heard an incoherent 'beep' before the door automatically became unlocked.

Jimin's mouth was hung open as he stared at his friend as he was awestruck at how easily Taehyung could just hack into the system. "Come on." He heard a muffled in front of him as he immediately snapped out of his astonished admiration of Taehyung's skills.

They inspected the room as it was teem with tall and colossal cabinets that resembles a Narnia-sized closet filled with loads of bulky confidential paper stacks in them. Two computers caught their attention as they sat there in the middle of the enormous room.

They swiftly made their way to the computers but not before glancing on the ceiling for a look out for CCTV cameras. "Weird..." The younger male out of the two murmur under his breath.

He watched as the latter switched on the computer on the top button. "As expected..." The turquoise haired sighed as he furrowed his eyebrows together. "What is?"

Taehyung asked as he leaned over to the male that was seated on the swivel chair. Jimin proceeded to point his index finger to the computer screen as it showed a password being needed.

"Have you tried 12345password?" The lilac asked as he propped his palm onto the table. Jimin gave him a what the fuck? Look before rolling his eyes. "What? Haven't you watch comedy TV shows?"

The older male gave a blank look to him as he mentally facepalm himself. "They aren't idiots, Tae." He stated as he shifted his gaze back to the computer screen.

"Obviously. They aren't you, hyung." Taehyung deadpan as he rest his cheek on his hand that has formed into a fist shape. Jimin slowly turned his head towards the younger teen as he felt his eyebrow twitched.

"The hell did you say?" His voice leaked of venom as he emits a deep, dark and scary aura. Taehyung ignored the threatening protest from Jimin as he reached over for the keyboard that was attached to the computer.

The blue haired watched as Taehyung typed in the password.

12345password

"Taehyung. I'm telling you, it's not going to work! One incorrect password and we're done-" As soon as the lilac finished typing in the password, the screen automatically switched to it's main page. "What were you saying, hyung?"

Taehyung smirked as Jimin sighed in defeat while mumbling a small, 'whatever' under his breath. Jimin then took over the computer as he shifted the mouse to a folder.

They searched for the folder of Jungkook but to their dismay, they didn't.

"Wait, chim. Try this." He abruptly swatted Jimin's hands off of the keyboard, leaving the latter giving an offended stare at Taehyung. The lilac typed into the search bar 'Victims of Kai Min-Jun' and boy— right after he does so, a whole list of names appeared from A to Z.

They scrolled down the names, eyes darting right to left, reading out the names of the killer's victims mentally. "Stop! Found em'!" The blue haired teen tapped the younger's arm continuously as he urged Taehyung to stop scrolling.

"Ow! Ow! Okay, okay! Got it, chim!" He lift his hands off of the mouse and the keyboard as he placed them in front of his chest, gesturing to the latter that he was surrendering the computer, keyboard along with the mouse to Jimin.

The turquoise haired smiled proudly as he placed his cute and small hand over the mouse and clicked onto the file; Jeon Jungkook

A lot of footages popped up as soon as they clicked the file open. They go through every video slowly. First, the pavement where Jungkook was in his black clothing, making his way to the garden.

But there wasn't any video of the location of where Jungkook got killed. The continued on to the next video where the killer tried escaping, thinking that he could meet paradise once he flee from the scene. But unfortunately, he met to his death instead.

The two teens gulped at how the killer got hit by a car as his body flew from north to south. It was a really big distance... Jimin blinked his eyes as his breathing was unstable.

He quickly switched to the next video as Taehyung noticed his friend's behaviour. He sling his arm over Jimin's neck. "You okay, hyung? You don't have to watch it. I'll take over from here."

The shorter male quickly shake his head in denial before ruffling the lilac's soft locks. "Thanks for your concern, Tae. I'm okay, don't worry." They smiled against their black mask as they began to return their attention to the computer screen.

Both of them had the same thoughts lingering inn their mind.

I'm glad you're with me, Tae.
I'm glad you're wth me, chim.

- End of Chapter 22