| 5

Third Person's POV

The bell rang, signalling to the students that it was time for lunch. "Oi, Taehyung! Are you listening!?" The lilac snapped out of his trance.

"Huh? Uh sorry, chim." He appologized to his turquoise haired friend who was staring at him worriedly with his hands wavering in front of Taehyung's face.

"Hey... you alright? You've been spacing out since this morning."

Taehyung's gaze left him for a moment as it made its way to Jimin once again. "What if I told you... that I have a ghost-friend?" Jimin stared blankly at Taehyung before laughing obnoxiously.

"I thought I was your only friend-"

"Oi! I'm serious!" Taehyung smacked the back of the elder teen's head as he scoffed. "Of course I do. His name is Jeon Jungkook."

"Wait... Did you say, Jeon Jungkook?"

He emphasized the spirit's name as though he knew who Jungkook was. Taehyung raised an eyebrow to the blue haired male.

"Yeah I did.", "That dude died in a murder somewhere in our school, bro! What do you mean you're friends with him!? He's dead-"

Before Jimin could finish speaking, the lilac teen immediately slapped his palm abover Jimin's blabbering mouth shut.

"Shhh! Don't speak so loudly you idiot! Let's go somewhere else."

He grabbed the latter by the wrist, dragging him to the stairway. They made their way up to the roof top.

"Now, how did you know that he died somewhere around our school?" Taehyung eyed his friend suspiciously while crossing his arms together, waiting for Jimin to answer his question.

"There's an article about him somewhere in the library. I used to read books and newspaper about murders and somehow, I came across a story of him getting murdered in our school."

The lilac teen had his eyes swelled. Shocked in fact. "Now you explain to me, Tae." He abruptly interrupted Taehyung's train of thoughts.

"Explain what?" He bluntly asked confusingly as he lightly tilt his head to the side. "How can you still be 'friends' with him if he's already dead?"

Jimin asked Taehyung as if he was crazy since this Jungkook guy is already dead so what did he meant by 'friends'?

"I already told you didn't I, chim? Ghost. His spirit is still around."

The silver-blue haired male's expression still looked unconvinced. Of course he didn't believed Taehyung. Who would if someone said they were friends with a spirit?

"You wouldn't believe me if I did explain how I'm somehow friends with him, right?" Now Jimin felt a pang in his chest. He felt guilty for not trying to believe him— not even hearing him out. "I'll try at least, so spill." He jokingly used a stern tone. They cracked a laugh before getting into the serious tension.

"Yesterday, I went into this... garden-"

"Wait... we don't have a garden. What are you talking about?"

He gave a confusion look towards Taehyung who gave a light chuckle in return. "Exactly my point." The lilac teen made his way to the railings of the roof top.

"That garden... it felt so magical for some reason. I-I can't even describe it but, it was beautiful indeed. There was colourful flowers blooming on the ground with green leaves and grass, there are a few autumn leaves that's on the trees and some on the ground."

Jimin was listening attentively to Taehyung who was telling him how he met Jungkook. He was curious about a garden- the school didn't even own one.

He looked at the younger teen and waited for Taehyung to continue. "There was even a pond with fishes in there! They seem to be swimming freely and happily and... there's Jungkook."

The latter hummed while nodding his head while trying to picture an image of how the garden, pond and fishes looked like but of course, he didn't know how Jungkook look like.

"If you don't believe me, chim. You can follow me to the garden after school." Jimin's gaze falls onto the sky. He opens his mouth as he began to speak. "I can't today, I got things to handle after school. What about tomorrow?"

Taehyung nodded his head as a small smile was plastered on his mouth. He was glad that even though being friends with a spirit doesn't sound so realistic, but Jimin was willing to try and believe the lilac.

They headed back to class, knowing that there was probably not much time left for lunch anyways.

With a certain spirit -

Jungkook sat on one of the big branches on the tree with his back leaning onto the trunk. He peered up to the sky as his thoughts wandered off.

Taehyung. Taehyung. Taehyung.

His mind was full of him.

Why though?

"Jungkook! You here, bro!?"

A familiar voice called out for the spirit who was lost in his thoughts while sitting on a tree branch.

"There you are! You know, if you sit there any longer it might break!" Jungkook gave a small chuckle. "And why is that?" The lilac gave him a smirk. A sinister one.

"Cause' you're an old man meaning you're heavy."

"Oi!"

The two laughed simultaneously as the dark haired spirit jumped down from the tree branch gracefully. A small plastered on his face as he made his way to the lavender-haired teen.

- End of Chapter 5