| 3

Third Person's POV

Their eyes were glued to each other, slowly taking their time to process what was going to happen after this. But just before the dark haired teen wanted to speak, Taehyung's cellphone rings.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

The lilac immediately broke the eye contact that has been maintaining for a while now with Jungkook clearing his throat and dug his hand in his right pocket to get his phone out. As soon as he saw the caller ID, he got up from his seat and moved away from Jungkook, leaving him in a blushing state.

The black haired spirit felt a warm feeling spread through his body when he hugged Taehyung. But, it's not it was his first time hugging a guy. He hugged his guy friends too in his past lives so why now?

Jungkook sighed as he looked down on his hand, his gaze slowly trailed to his stomach as a flashback of him getting murdered.

Flashback

The teen sighed once more in defeat. He once again, scored lowest for his Mathematics. Jungkook wants to pass ALL of his subjects, not just his English, Japanese, Science and Social Studies. If he doesn't pass all, he wouldn't get accepted in any dream jobs of his.

Being a pornstar-

I'm joking, chill xD

Being a professional gamer. He loved playing games, he could even multi-task. Playing games and studying or playing games while cooking. Even worse, playing games while showering.

The class ended as usual. His friends were all happy about their results while Jungkook sat there. Disheartened. Lonely. Scared.

His friends literally forgetting that Jungkook actually existed, left the classroom. Probably wanting to eat some corn dogs or drink some bubble teas.

He gripped the strap of his bag tightly as he sling it on his bag and made a run for it. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him until he reaches home. He felt the need to visit his 'special' place. The dark haired teen switches his Bangtan High clothing to his favourite black shirt and his light blue jeans. Choosing the one that was ripped of course.

He dug his hands in his pockets and head out of his house. He speed walked his way over to his school while his head hung low. Suddenly, he felt as though he has been followed. He gulped the paranoid feeling as he continues to speed walk.

To his colossal surprise, he heard foot steps hitting the ground right behind him. He swiftly turned his head, but there was no one but himself. He let a shaky breath out as he spun his heels around and continued walking. Along the way, he didn't hear anymore footsteps.

As he finally reaches the school, he slowly tip toed to the front gate. He spotted the security guard snoring away in his tiny office. He quietly jumped over the gate, making sure to be as quiet as he can be. He land with a very soft and incoherent thud and made a run for it.

Panting, almost out of breath, he walked through the long greeny veins as he continues to pant. Sweat beads slowly rolled down his cheeks from his forehead as he reached his 'secret' place. The garden.

He smiled brightly while walking in. Jungkook didn't forget to bring the fish food flakes from hiss home, he has a small tank filled with gold fish that he feeds the fish food flakes to.

"Here you go. Must be starving, huh?" He watches the fishes in the pond swimming violently towards the flakes that's been thrown. The dark haired teen continues to feed the fishes in the pond as a smile was dancing on his lips.

Only this place could brighten his day. He has also thought of living here once, but... where was he going to pee or shower, right?

He close the canister packed with fish food flakes and walked over to the chair. He sat down as he sighed in relief, he felt so relax. Right after he thought he was in peace and satisfied a knife swung right over his head. He silently gasp as he jumped out of his seat and turned around.

The knife went straight for his chest as Jungkook swiftly turned his body, making the knife stab the air instead of his chest. The teen looked up to the user who was holding a knife, but couldn't see too well since it was utterly dark.

He ran towards the exit of the tunnel but a hand gasp Jungkook's arm as the unknown person pulled him backward, making the dark haired teen falling onto the ground.

The person let out a psychotic grinned as he plummets the knife down. Successfully, Jungkook kicked the unknown person's stomach, leaving them on the ground as they wrapped their arms around their stomach in pain as they groaned loudly.

"Now, now. Let's not get too hostile here. I just want to end this amicably, boy." It came out shakily but to the sound of it's voice, Jungkook could make out that it was a male.

In utter horror, Jungkook scrambled on his feet and ran. Just before he thought he could make it out alive, he felt something sharp impaled him on his abdomen. Warm and dark liquids trickle down his stomach as the damp patch became bigger.

He coughed out the blood as he felt the gravitation behind him sped up before meeting a very, very dark area. Cold. Lonely—

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook gasp as he rapidly grabbed the person's arm and pinned him down. "Jungkook! Hey! It's me!" Realizing who he was pinning down, he immediately lets go of Taehyung's wrist as he stared at him. Pure terror was written all over the poor spirit's pale and sweaty face.

Taehyung didn't know what to do as he swiftly got up and hugged the trembling teen. "Hey, hey. Listen to my voice, Jungkook. Calm down... that's it..." His soothing voice gently vibrate through Jungkook's ears as he slowly closes his eyes and wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

He was so glad to have Taehyung here. After all this years alone... all he felt was coldness. But now, Taehyung hugging him made him feel warmth. For the first time in 3 years. He felt warmth, loved.

Finally....

That was his last thoughts.

- End of Chapter 3