| 6

Third Person's POV

The two males found themselves sitting by the pond on the chairs. Jungkook still seemed hesitant while Taehyung was waiting patiently for Jungkook to explain his side of story.

"You don't have to tell me, Jungkook. It's true that I'm curious about you, but I must respect your privacy too." After hearing that, a smile was placed nicely on Jungkook's lips.

He was glad that Taehyung wasn't the type to pry into the sensitive side of Jungkook, but was the considerate type.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you." The black haired male began to open his mouth as he started telling his background story of how he turned out to became a spirit.

<Refer to Chapter 3 of Jungkook's side story>

"Wait, so you were a student of Bangtan High back in your human-self days?" The spirit lightly nodded his head as he watched the fishes swimming around the pond. "—And basically you were stabbed on the back located near your abdomen area." Taehyung continued, watching the dark haired male sadly nodding his head once again.

"The saddest part about it, is that I don't even know who killed me and for what reason." Jungkook sighed in frustration while pinching the bridge of his nose. "I've got an idea."

The lilac teen chimed in with a hint of excitement in his tone. Jungkook had his left eyebrow raised up.

The black haired male peered over his shoulder to Taehyung with a questioning look. "Why don't we find out who killed you? Might be fun, plus I've always wanted to be included in a murder case."

Jungkook thought to himself for a moment. Finding the killer who killed him. Finding out why they did so? Sounds good to him. He nodded his head in agreement while Taehyung smiled eagerly.

"Let the partnership of this murder case begin." They reached their hand towards each other and shook on it. "I might have some clues or leads on your murder, kook."

Jungkook hummed in amusement. "Really?" The lilac nodded his head while Jungkook noticed the name-calling that Taehyung used on him. "Wait- 'kook'?" He asked confusingly to the younger teen.

"Hm? Yea, since Jung-kook is looong. Kook would be easier since it's shorter." He send a cheeky grin t0wards Jungkook's way as he drag the word 'long'. Jungkook returned a small chuckle while shifting from his seat.

"What leads do you have on my murder?"

He curiously asked as he rest his chin on his palm, looking quite interested to know more. "One of my friend, Jimin hyung, he said he read an article of your murder in our school library. I could try and find that article." Jungkook slowly nod his head in approval but something in him just doesn't feel right.

The spirit's chest tightens when he heard Taehyung mention about this friend of his.

Why doesn't Taehyung call me, 'hyung' too?

Jungkook quietly thought to himself while pushing his tongue onto his inner cheek, making a small lump on his cheek. "Yeah, sure." He deadpanned, slowly crossing his arms together. Showing a little attitude.

"Oh yeah! Before I forget, I invited him to come here to meet you tomorrow. You up for it?" The latter's eyes twitched when Taehyung asked him that. Jungkook lowly scoffed while nodding his head in approval.

It's not like he could say 'no' to the younger teen anyways. He was also curious to how this 'Jimin hyung' looked like that made Taehyung to speak of him quite eagerly.

"Hey."

The black haired spirit suddenly called out for Taehyung. "What's up?" Jungkook gave Taehyung a short stare before asking him. "Why don't you call me 'hyung'? You call that friend of yours 'hyung'."

The younger teen gave a confused expression as he answered.

"Isn't it obvious? He's older than me, that's why." He bluntly answered while the black haired male gave a what the fuck? Look to Taehyung. "Bro, I'm older than you too so why don't you call me 'hyung'?"

"I thought you didn't like me to address you anything that makes you sound old? I mean, you are 21 years old."

Jungkook eyes blinked. This guy... he had only met yesterday, knew exactly what he wanted. If Taehyung were to call the spirit hyung, it would sound that he is old!

"You know me so well, Tae." He happily spoked before abruptly standing up from his seat, making the chair sadly falls backwards as he made his way to Taehyung. Wanting to ruffle that cute lilac locks of his, but to only trip over the legs of the chair.

"Ouch! That *bleeping* hurts! My knee!"

No one asked how the chair feels-

He yelped in pain, leaving Taehyung in a laughing mess. "BWAHAHAHAHA! OMG THAT MUST'VE HURT YOUR GHOSTLY OVERRATED KNEE- HAHAHA!" The lilac continued laughing at Jungkook's agony while clutching his stomach with tears slowly gathered around his eyes.

"Har har. Very funny- I'M HURTING HERE YOU SADISTIC TWERP!" The dark haired male yelled at the top of his lungs while rubbing his knee aggressively, trying to make the pain fade away.

Taehyung's laughing slowly died down before he wipe a tear on his eyes, he slowly made his way to Jungkook who was currently squatting down with his hands wrapped around his knee.

He slowly shift Jungkooks hand away from the wound and blew an amount of air onto it which to receive a hissed from the dark haired spirit. "Hey, that hurts!" Taehyung nodded his head while muttering a "I know" under his breath, knowing that it kinda ached as he felt a little guilty for laughing at Jungkook.

He slowly took a small peachy-looking cloth out of his back pocket, unfolding the perfectly-folded-cloth ad wrapped it securely on Jungkook's wound. What leaves Jungkook speechless and in a blushing mess was when Taehyung gave a small peck on his wound.

"There! All better!"

The black haired male immediately turned away with the back of his hand was placed on his lips, attempting to cover his pinkish cheeks from Taehyung who just gave a small laugh.

But with the chair—

"Serves you right you paranormal, ectoplasm, not-so-human, ugly looking coconut haired spirit!" The chair silently laughed with a sinister tone.

"Did you hear that, Tae?" Jungkook asked while looking around, leaving the lilac confused. "I don't hear anything."

- End of Chapter 6