| 4

Third Person's POV

"What happen? You were shaking uncontrollably a while ago." Taehyung asked the latter who was currently sitting at the edge of the pond with his legs crossed inward with the lilac sitting on the chair.

Jungkook remained quiet. He didn't reply Taehyung's question as he abruptly stood up. He walked his way over to Taehyung and grabbed his hands. "I'll tell you tomorrow, okay? You should be getting home. It's 6 PM."

Right after he spoke to Taehyung, he gave a small smile before disappearing through thin air. Taehyung knew that, that small 'smile' of his was a forced one. He sighed as he combed his air backwards with his four fingers.

Now he was curious. He was so worried about how pale Jungkook's face looked like earlier as his hands were cold and trembling.

Flashback to when Taehyung's phone rang -

"Dad?" He cautiously called out to the person on the line. "Where are you, Taehyung?" His father's voice sounded on edge. Taehyung looked around the place, his gaze falls onto Jungkook's back before answering.

"Somewhere near school. Why?" He replied nonchalantly while taking is eyes off the dark haired male's back.

He heard his father sighed through the phone. "What time is it right now?" He asked Taehyung in a demanding tone. The teen mentally rolled his eyes at his father's 'demanding' tone as he pulled his phone away from his ear.

The lilac looked at his top left hand corner to check the timing. It was exactly 5.54 PM. Taehyung's eyes flung open, he didn't knew that spending time with Jungkook would pass by so easily.

He placed his phone on his right ear while answering his father's question. "5.54-", "Exactly. It's already this late and you're not back home yet."

What's this? It's not like it is Taehyung's very first time out til' 5.50-ish.

"I'll get back home soon. Bye." He spoked in a deadpan tone. Taehyung rapidly ended the call as soon as he said 'bye'. He felt his eyebrows knitted together in confusion to why the sudden worry from his father.

I should probably head back to Jungkook.

He thought to himself while sliding his phone in his pocket. He pivot and strolled his way to Jungkook. "Sorry about that. Was an important call..." He slowly trailed off his sentence as he looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook?"

Taehyung inspected the dark haired spirit's face. It looked... pale. Was it normal for him to look pale? I mean, he is a ghost or spirit after all.

Something doesn't clicked. "Jungkook? Hey, don't scare me!" He grasp Jungkook's broad shoulders as he shouted directly to his face. "Jungkook!"

Within a blink of an eye, the lilac teen found himself being pinned onto the ground tightly with Jungkook on top of him who was breathing heavily.

His eyes...

Jungkook has lost it. "Jungkook! Hey! It's me!" Right after he snapped at Jungkook, he immediately lets go of the lilac's wrist. Taehyung finally got a closer look at Jungkook and there was horror written all over his face.

He noticed that Jungkook was trembling vigorously. He did the first action that comes to his mind which was hugging the shaking spirit. Taehyung swiftly hugged him tightly. He stroke his hair gently as he whispered soothingly in Jungkook's ears. "Hey, hey. Listen to my voice, Jungkook. Calm down... that's it..."

The younger teen could feel Jungkook's arm around his back. He was really trembling. In what? That was what Taehyung would want to know.

Present time -

He looked up to the sky. It was nearly dark since the sun had set. Taehyung didn't know why he felt sad at all. He tried shaking the thought off as he made his way to the exit of the garden, clearly unaware that Jungkook was quietly watching him with an unsure thought in his mind from the top of the tree.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Taehyung had his hands in his pockets while walking to his home. Why would he cared for Jungkook when he just met that spirited swine a few hours ago.

And right after that, he knows Taehyung background stories but the lilac didn't know a single thing about Jungkook.

That wasn't fair at all.

He scoffed at the thought. Why does it bug him so badly? The light haired teen rolled his eyes as he finally reached his destination.

Taehyung reached for the door knob and twist it open warily. Making sure not to make too much noise.

"Do you know how worried I was, knowing that you weren't home?"

The teen flinched as he made an incoherent gasp. He immediately turn his head to the source of the voice as the lamp was switched on, revealing his father sitting down on his couch.

"Not my fault that you're always busy in school..."

He mumbled under his breath which wasn't quite clear to his father. "Didn't quite catch that, son."

Taehyung sighed. "You aren't always at home. You were always so busy with principal things! There was even a time when you never come back at all!"

His father was shocked. He didn't knew his son was actually feeling this way. Taehyung acted as though he was cool with it, like it didn't bother him at all so he thought the lilac teen was okay with him being away from home.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung... I didn't know you felt this way..."

He spoke in a soft and dejected tone towards Taehyung. "You didn't show any care to when I didn't came home so I thought you perhaps didn't care about it."

The teen shake his head in denial. Which part of Taehyung makes him think that he didn't want his father back.

"It was the whole complete opposite."

"I'm sorry for not being at home. I promise from now on, I'll come back." Taehyung once again shake his head as he made his way to his father. "If you really need to settle your work at school, then I understand, dad."

"Don't worry about me, I'll let you know about my whereabouts and what time I'll go back home if I wanted to hang around, okay?"

His father nodded slowly, tears slowly gathered on his eyes as it trickle down on his cheeks. He made his way to Taehyung as he gently pat his back. They hugged it out of course. They finally solve their misunderstanding. Now what was left was Jungkook.

- End of Chapter 4