| 23

Third Person's POV

"Here it is." Taehyung mumbled as his gaze never left the screen that was displaying the footage. They watched in silence. Jungkook's body has been carried out from the garden with a stretcher.

2 paramedics ran to the door at the back of the ambulance and swiftly opens them as another 4 paramedic placed the black haired boy in the video, into the ambulance.

"Wait, hyung. Pause." He told Jimin to pause while putting up his hand in the air in front of Jimin, signalling to him to pause and the latter immediately obeyed his command as Taehyung take a closer look.

His eyes squinted as he leaned over to the screen. "Wait. Back up a bit, Tae."

In confusion, the lilac leaned back as he looked at Jimin. The turquoise haired dragged the mouse elegantly to the corner of the footage as there was a magnifying glasses— there was two actually. One of them was smaller than the other.

The latter clicked on the bigger magnifying glasses as the footage immediately zoomed in. The younger teen gave a small 'thanks' to Jimin before returning his attention to the screen.

His eyes darted at the labelling on the ambulance as it stated in bold Hangi General Hospital on the door of the ambulance. "Now let's find out where that hospital is."

Jimin resumed the video as the footage began to finish it's recording. They watched where the ambulance headed as they had to switch cameras in order to find out where the ambulance was leading.

"That's all a few walks away. It isn't far." The younger one nudge the older male softly on the shoulder as he pointed an index finger to the screen. The ocean blue haired hummed in agreement while nodding his head.

"Let's head there then. We don't have much time, right?" Jimin asked the lilac as he earned a vigorous nod. The older teen got up from the seat as he quickly got off the folder ad switched off the computer.

"Com on—"

"Hey, you two! What're you doing in here!?", "This is a protected and confidential area to be in!" The teens swiftly whipped their head to the source of the voice and their eyes enlarged as they were met with a group of 5 police officers who was shining their flashlight towards them ever so brightly.

Shit.

The two males cursed mentally before making a run for it. They pivot as they sprint forward, their eyes landing on the window just ahead of them.
Jimin kicked the swivel chair down, blocking the officer's way on getting to them.

"Get back here you brats!" One of the officers shouted as they stumble on the swivel chair that was laying on the ground. Taehyung being the youngest and childish teen he was, smirked.

"Why don't you try catching us instead of filling yourself with some donuts and milkshakes at some random patrol station you fat ass hoes."

He stuck his tongue out before snickering as Jimin burst into laughter while climbing out of the window. Luckily, it was only the fifth floor and there was bushes and grass on the ground.

Hopefully the bushes ain't filled with thorns though. They obviously didn't wanna end up like those hyenas in Lion King who idiotically jam their asses through the thorns.

Before jumping out of the window, creating a dramatic closing, the lilac turned around to face the officers that was still struggling on the ground as they were on top of each other.

Taehyung gave a small chuckle under his breath before sneering at the 5 officers. "Ciao~" After the last words he spat at the idiots on the floor, he jumped off of the window ledge.

Jimin was already on the ground, wondering where the hell was Taehyung or if he was caught by the police officers. "Hey, chim. Did ya' wait long?" He questioned the latter who was staring blankly at the sky.

"Tsk. Shut it you brat!" He smacked the back of Taehyung's head with his back hand before huffing. "I thought you were caught or something." The lilac gave a small laugh before placing his hands on his hips.

"I'm too cunning to be caught, hyung. Plus, I'm filled with finesse. Come on, don't forget that we're still on the run." The younger teen grasp his friend's wrist before sprinting forward to god knows where.

"Oi! Do you even know where's the way to the hospital, Tae!?", "Hah! Heck no!" Jimin pulled his wrist backwards as Taehyung fell forward on his chest. "Hey, the hell-" The blue haired placed his finger onto his pursed lips, gesturing to Taehyung to shut his blabbering, sassy mouth.

The lilac watched as the latter swiftly took out his phone before sliding his black mask down to his chin. "I could've died due to that stinky mask." Jimin murmur under his breath before switching on his phone.

Taehyung slides down his black surgical mask down to his chin as he watched the turquoise catching his breath.

Jimin then proceeded punched in the words; Hangi General Hospital location on the Google search bar as it automatically send Jimin to the map page. Jimin put it on walking mode as he sets up a gps.

As soon as Jimin finished doing the search on his phone, the teens heard an incoherent yelling from the opposite direction they were facing. "Follow me." The latter whispered to Taehyung as he nod his head towards Jimin.

They slid on their black surgical mask that was as dark as midnight before following Jimin's lead.

<><><><><><><>

With Jungkook-

They spirit felt his eyelids too heavy to open them as a strike of pain struck his head, causing him to feel groggy. He groaned his pain before pushing himself up from his sleeping position.

His back ached a thousand times than when he got impaled on his abdomen from the sleeping position he was in on the uneven ground. Jungkook rubbed the area that ached as he called out.

"Tae?"

...

No response. The black haired male panicked as he whipped his head left to right, scanning through the garden for his other half. Was the garden always this big?

He felt tears pooling on his eyes as a tear trickle down his fair cheeks, tracing a wet trail as the warm liquid made its way down to his chin. Taehyung left him... and all he wanted was to stay with Taehyung forever.

"Come back to me... please..."

- End of Chapter 23