| 16

Third Person's POV

"Finallyyy. You're back." The black haired male lazily walked up to the teen as he dragged the letter 'y'. Taehyung nodded as he smiled brightly towards the latter. "I was lucky enough to escape those securities, bro. I could have gotten into serious trouble with my dad." The lilac sighed as he clenched his shirt where his heart at.

Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's action as he ruffled the teen's soft lavender locks. "I told you that you could use mine—", "And have you shivering with coldness surrounding all over your body as you sleep? I'd pass." He cuts the older male with a nonchalant expression on his features.

The darker haired male chuckled as he slung his left arm over Taehyung's shoulder. "Worried about me, aye?" Taehyung scoffed as he pushed Jungkook's arm off his shoulder as he walked behind the tree.

"What are you doing there, Tae?" He curiously asked the younger teen who was hiding behind the big tree. "I'm changing you idiot." Jungkook's cute and innocent smile was curved into an evil grin.

"We're both guys so why's there to be hiding behind the tree just to change, Taetae? Unless... you're nervous?" He immediately snorted in a laugh as soon as he heard Taehyung choked on his own air.

"Like hell I am!" He huffed as he pulled out his current uniform upwards, tousling his hair in the process. He arched his eyebrows as he didn't hear any Jungkook's ranting about how hot, handsome, strong and a young spirit he was as he called out to the male.

"Kook? You alright back there!?" He yelled, both shirts in his hands, leaving him half naked. He hoped to get at least an answer as he got worried that Jungkook might fainted like earlier. Suddenly, he felt a shiver ran down his spine as he immediately turned his head to the side.

"Boo!"

Out of instinct, the lilac swung his fist forward. "What the heck, Tae!?" Jungkook yelped as he grunts in pain, touching the aching cheek. "Wha- Jungkook! I told you before, not to do that didn't I? You've seen that coming yet, you still did!"

The teen shouted as he huffed, looking away from the black haired coconut before slipping into his gym clothes. Jungkook trailed behind Taehyung like an abandoned puppy as he was pouting, hoping that his Taetae could forgive him.

"Taeee~ I'm sorry. Please forgive you knight and shining armor, Mi Amor." He pouted as he whined towards his 'Mi Amor'. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes before sitting down onto the grass patch, patting the spot beside him.

"Are you just going to stand there? C'mere'." He mumbled which was quite audible towards the spirit who smiled brightly. He gave Taehyung one of his signature bunny smile before plummeting down beside the teen.

They had Taehyung's bag on the ground, his flat books were scattered under the two teen's head as a pillow with the lilac's red and black checkered jacket covering them.

They gazed at the starry night. It was bright, cooling and lovely. It was also soothing as they had each other side by side, their fingers intertwined together as Taehyung points up to the sky. "Look! It's a wishing star! Quick, make a wish, kook!"

The lilac exclaimed as swiftly sat up and closed his eyes, wishing for whatever he had in mind. Jungkook chuckled at his cute action as he soon closed his eyes.

I wish for Taehyung to always be by my side.

His eyelids flutter open to find Taehyung's eyes remained closed, not moving an inch. The latter softly smiled at him as he thought to himself; My, my. Where did that feisty little prince go? First he was acting all cold and those bad boy vibes were all over him- but now... he's nothing but a beautiful angel...

Jungkook's smile didn't falter as he slowly sat up while bringing his hand up, pointing an index finger at Taehyung's cheek before poking them gently. Earning a soft gasp from the lilac who stared at the spirit with a 'what the fuck, bro?' Look.

"Aaand he's back." He muttered under his breath which was sort of incoherent for Taehyung to hear as a small smile attached itself onto their faces. They let out a laugh as they slowly rests their foreheads onto each other, eyes closed as they relaxed themselves in the warmth by the other.

Right when they thought they were in peace, they heart rustling in the corner. Both of their eyes flung open as their heads snapped upwards to the corner.

To see the same hooded figure that Taehyung had saw earlier in the school. The teen took a closer look at the figure as he examined the person from afar. The person had black robes on them with the hood covering their face. That's practically all.

"Hey, it's you!" Taehyung yelled unconsciously as he immediately slapped the back of his hand onto his lips, eyes still glued to the figure in the distance.

"Kook. You see him too, right?" He whispered softly to the male beside him who was staring at the same direction as Taehyung was looking at with an intense expression.

He hummed lowly but immediately shook his head as he glanced at the lilac. "You know him?" He whispered back to the teen who shake his head in denial. "No. I saw a glimpse of him earlier in the school." Jungkook stared at him for a moment before yelling in pain.

Taehyung's gaze immediately shifted from the hooded figure to Jungkook. "Kook!? Hey!" The unknown person long forgotten from Taehyung as Jungkook was now important. Obviously.

"It... hurts!" He croaked out the sentence as he immediately grunts. His hands was placed on his stomach, where he was impaled before he died as he started coughing out blood from the excruciating pain that was throbbing achingly on his stomach.

"I know exactly why he's in pain." The voice sounded so deep that it caught both of their attention. Taehyung glared at the person as Jungkook held up his arm protectively in front of Taehyung's chest even though he is in immense agony.

Jungkook would protect the teen. Even if it means risking his life for Taehyung. After all, the lilac is his cute feisty prince.

- End of Chapter 16