| 20

Third Person's POV

"Taehyung, you need to calm down! What did you hear!?" Jimin grabbed the lilac's shoulders tightly, trying to get the answer out of him. "H-hospital. I think Jungkook's body is in a hospital!"

The latter arched his right eyebrow as he stood up abruptly. In a blink of an eye, his phone was already in his hand as he punched the numbers in the keypad with his cute and baby fingers.

The turquoise haired brought his phone to his ears. Taehyung could roughly hear Jimin's conversation with whoever on the phone.

"Uncle Baek! I'll be back late!" There was a few moments of Jimin being quiet, assuming that the latter was listening to what the person who turns out to be his uncle, Baek Hyeon.

"Yeah. Okay, see you later, uncle Baek." He pulled his phone away from his ears before sliding it back into his left pocket. Taehyung looked up to the other teen with a confuse expression written all over.

"We're breaking in the police station."

"What the fuck, Jimin!? The hell do you mean!?" The younger teen looked up to Jimin with a stunned look, utterly confused at Jimin's sudden demand and why he wanted to break into the pancake-flippin' police station.

Jimin's serious gaze met Taehyung's extremely confused ones as he pursed his lips. "If we look into the traffic cameras, we might be able to see a full footage of Jungkook's body being found and where they had taken his body to."

The blue haired teen explained fully detailed while wavering his hands in the mid-air like a lunatic. The lighter haired teen finally understood what his friend meant by breaking into the police station.

He thought carefully about the plan as it takes a whole lot of ass risks. "What time is it now?" Taehyung asked the latter before he watched Jimin whipped out his phone once again and checked the timing.

He swiftly turned the phone onto the opposite direction as it faced the lilac's direction.

6.32 PM

"Chim, go home and change into something dark." Taehyung paused before muttering. "Just use black." He watched Jimin nod his head as he looked over to Jungkook who was still laying on the teen's lap.

"What about him?" The turquoise haired male asked the younger teen about the collapsed figure on the ground as he points at the body. The lilac kept silent momentarily before opening his mouth.

"I'll leave him here." Jimin wanted to protest, wanting to tell Taehyung how panicked and worried Jungkook might be when he wakes up to not find Taehyung anywhere, but nonetheless closes his mouth and nodded his head silently.

"Meet me the coffee shop near the police station, okay?" He requested Taehyung as the teen hummed while tearing his gaze from Jimin to Jungkook.

The blue haired smile at the gift in front of him. It was beautiful indeed. He has never seen his close friend showing any affection to anyone and he was glad that Taehyung has found his other half.

A small sigh escaped his lips with a hint of euphoria. He turned his heels the opposite direction as he walked out of the exit from the garden, bearing in mind to change before meeting up with Taehyung.

"Hey, kook. I don't know if you can hear me right now. But I just want to say, that... I..." he gulped the lump down his throat as he slowly brought his hand onto Jungkook's cheek as he stroke it gently.

"I love you." He whispered under his breath as he felt his chest tightened. It hurts so bad. But it probably wasn't as bad as Jungkook's condition so he shouldn't be complaining.

"Wait for me, kay? I'll get you back. I promise."

The lilac supports the back of the black haired male as he slowly got on his feet, placing his bag below Jungkook's head. He grabbed the jacket that was placed perfectly on the chair and covered Jungkook's body with it.

The younger teen crouched down, at a squatting position as he smiled sadly at the spirit as a tear, trickled down his cheeks. He wasn't so sure if this was his last time seeing Jungkook after breaking in the police station.

He might be jailed for break in and going through confidential footages. But hey, love... can make you do all sorts of crazy things. And Taehyung, was willing to risked himself for Jungkook.

He got up from his squatting position as he made his way to the exit. He stopped, dead in his tracks and turned around. Sparing Jungkook one last look before smiling. He spun around and walked out of the garden.

Praying to himself that Jungkook would be alright.

"Taehyung... why would you leave me? All I wanted is for you to stay here..." The soul of the spirit in Jungkook's collapsed figure spoke softly before looking down.

As said before, he could hear everything. He just couldn't move.

- End of Chapter 20