| 14

Third Person's POV

It has been an hour since the spirit loses conscious and fainted on the spot. Taehyung had stayed with him all this time but not before letting his dad knows that he was staying the night with his best friend as he was doing his 'project' with Jimin.

Jungkook was lying down on the grass with his head resting on the lilac's flat black converse bag as Taehyung took out his stack-of-pages-books and left only approximately 4 thin books in for comfort.

The teen sat on the chair that was placed right rest to Jungkook and sighed, propping his chin on the palm of his right hand.

Suddenly, Jungkook started stirring up with his eyes closed. Taehyung immediately stood up from the chair, making it drop onto the floor abruptly as he rushed over to Jungkook.

The black haired male started coughing as he tried sitting up. "Jungkook?" He softly called out as he looked at the spirit with a concern face displayed.

"Tae?" Taehyung nodded his head before helping Jungkook to sit up from his fainting position. "Here, I bought some water for you from the vending machine in front of the school. Drink some."

The lilac offered him as the slightly taller teen hummed in agreement while trying his best to keep his eyes open.

Taehyung gave Jungkook the bottle that's cap was opened by the younger male. Jungkook take small sips from the water before handing it back to Taehyung.

The lavender teen took it as he slipped in the cap and tightens it after. He placed the bottle behind him as he studied Jungkook warily. "What happen, kook?"

Jungkook kept quiet momentarily before sighing. "I'm... not so sure." He paused for a moment before touching his stomach that was slightly aching.

"Yesterday, right after you got home, I felt pain on my stomach- where I was stabbed on my murder." He continued before turning to Taehyung and...

A tear unconsciously slipped out from the lilac's left eye

A tear unconsciously slipped out from the lilac's left eye. He felt a warm liquid running down on his cheeks as he gasp.

He rapidly wiped the tears that was threatening to slip out. Jungkook stared at the younger teen squatting down in front of him with his hands trying to wipe the tears.

Jungkook immediately pulled the teen into a warm embrace. "Hey, why are you crying?" He tried asking in his soothing tone while tightening his grip around Taehyung's back.

The teen kept quiet for a moment before sniffing into Jungkook's chest, clutching his shirt tightly as he opens his mouth.

"It must've hurt so much... seeing you collapse just like that shows how much you were in pain. I don't know how you can even hold it in and faked a smile. I'm so sorry for not noticing your pain, Jungkook. I'm sorry-"

A warm and soft sensation filled Taehyung's lips before he could even finish his sentence. His eyes enlarged as he stared at the male in front of him who had his eyes shut and lips attached with the lilac's.

Shock filled the body of the teen as he slowly closes his eyes, melting into Jungkook's kiss. The spirit hummed lowly as he lightly tilt his head to the side. Taehyung was the first to slowly pulled away from the kiss. A string of saliva was dangling in the air from the two teen's mouth as they were slightly panting, trying to catch their breaths while they were at it.

They stared deeply into each other's eyes- Taehyung stared into the black haired male's dark midnight orbs while Jungkook stared into the lilac's hazelnut ones. Their breaths was hitting on their lips, making the heat between them twice as hotter as it already is.

They felt a force pulling them to each other as their lips met in contact once again. The latter pokes his tongue onto Taehyung's lightly pursed lips, making the younger teen shudder before opening a small space in between his lips. Jungkook slipped in tongue into Taehyung's warm cavern as they made out.

The black haired male sneakily snaked his arms around the the lilac's waist while Taehyung's left hand tugged onto the spirit's sleeve as his right hand gently grabbed Jungkook's black ravenette soft hair.

The two males continued to made out as they started losing their breaths. They pulled away at the same time, heavy pants escaped through the two teen's lips.

They were so into each other that they had forgotten about Jungkook's pain and then... it hits them. Both of their faces turned beetroot as their eyes darted everywhere but the person in front of them.

"U-uh... sorry, I don't know what got over me." The black haired male quickly apologize as he retracted his arms back that was used to be on Taehyung's waist. The younger teen muttered something under his breath as Jungkook couldn't quite catch it.

"What?" He asked curiously as he looked at the lilac who was in deep shade of pink. "It's not like I... hate it o-or anything." He mumbled as he avert his gaze onto his lap.

Jungkook's face immediately flushed as soon as he heard that. He let out a soft chuckle as he gently grab the younger male's chin, making him looked into Jungkook's dreamy eyes.

He gave a small pecked on Taehyung's soft and slightly swollen lips as a smile grew onto the back haired teen's features but suddenly, a thought came across Jungkook's mind as he snapped. "What time is it?" He asked curiously. Taehyung who didn't knew why he was acting this way, nonetheless reached up for his phone that was on the table and unlocked it.

"11.45." He read out the timing on the top left corner of the screen. "Wait what!?" The spirit yelled as he stood up, his pain long forgotten as he grabbed Taehyung's hands. "Aren't you suppose to be at home by now!?" He continues while the lilac just stares at him weirdly.

"Yeah, but I can't just leave you here unconscious. That's... messed up if I did, kook." Taehyung answered, still curious on why Jungkook was acting this way. "Yeah but, it's late! You should be at home right now!"

Taehyung got furious at how Jungkook was acting. "Why are you acting like this!? I just wanted you to be alright, that's why I stayed!" He snapped at the spirit who was clenching his fist together.

- End of Chapter 14