prologue

A guy with a masquerade mask sat on a black gaming chair, smiling at the camera connected to his computer. Beside his computer is a MacBook Pro 2020, with a muted porn video playing on the screen in case his followers wanted a mature act (if you know what I mean).

The familiar background of a white modern bookshelf with neatly arranged books and various awards from BJTube on the corner, indicating that the live streamer has already reached and surpassed 1 million followers and 50 million views.

The man on the chair was wearing a white button up shirt, which is almost unbuttoned, and black jeans that accentuates his figure. Most people, or his fans, would say that he is a living deity, a greek god made flesh. His broad shoulders were to die for, in addition to his ripped body, well defined abs and V line.

"Good evening everyone, this is BJ Tharn, thank for your support for me and this channel. Today is a special day since we have already reached 75 million views! I owe this all to you guys, and for that, I will gladly comply to some services that you want me to do."

BJloves12 gave you 55 bjcoins.

Tharnxx gave you 100 bjcoins.

Babyj gave you 250 bjcoins.

TypeKT gave you 300 bjcoins.

Hoexxbj gave you 20 bjcoins.

Babyj commented: strip!

TypeKT commented: tell us the most wildest sex u had

Fujoshifan commented: ideal girl/boy

"Thank you everyone for the bj coins. Wow TypeKT, thank you for your consistent support and for the 300 bjcoins. Do you have any requests?" Bj coins is a currency that a fan may give to a BJ of his/her choice. Then, the BJ will convert it to cash and use it in his/her daily life.

BJ Tharn slowly removed his shirt, revealing his milky white, ripped body that his followers wanted to see every time he is live. No one could compare to his flawless body, and if a Sex God exist, BJ Tharn is the embodiment of it.

"Wildest sex? hmmmmm... let me think first. I think it was with a guy I met at a bar a year ago. I was kind of taken by surprise since he looked really innocent, but damn, he could ride. We went to a Kitty Club, one of the most prestigious clubs here and only members can enter. Obviously, he was a rich guy. We drank and chatted a little, and after that, the staff led us into a room where we changed into a bathrobe , without clothes or any undergarments, and wore a mask to keep our identity. Then, the staff led us again into a bigger room and what I saw made me horny. There were a lot of naked people doing sexual acts, an orgy if one must say. I was reluctant at first since I have never experienced it, but it was a blast! I would say, 5 condoms is not enough." BJ Tharn laughed, his silky voice enchanted his followers, turning them on.

A lot of people commented and gave him bjcoins, and after an hour, BJ Tharn ended his livestream successfully. He changed his clothes, slicked with cum and went to take a hot shower.

Despite many followers said that they love him, he feels empty. He never really told his followers that he's gay—- only bisexual. 'If only someone loves me the way I am.' He thought.

"Only one year, Mew and you'll be finished in school. You're going to be free." He went straight into his bed, and ushered himself to sleep.

BJ Tharn, or Mew Suppasit, had kept his identity a secret. He never imagined himself venturing in the world of broadcast jockey, but here he is. If he was not desperate for money and if his parents supported him, he would not be in this position. He was the perfect guy— a student athlete, the batch's first honor or valedictorian, the student council president, and the drummer of the famous band — The Wolves.

The only downside is, according to his parents, is that he is gay. He came out to his parents on 12th Grade and they abandoned him, saying that gays are not allowed in their family. The Suppasit's are a well known rich family, and they're very traditional. More so, Mew was always compared to his older siblings, Earth and Max, since he is the youngest of the three.

After the ungrateful incident, he lived on his own. While his parents hated his very being, his brothers were supportive of him and helped him in every way that they can. Due to the circumstances, BJ Tharn, the number one broadcast jockey on Thailand, is born. And the real Mew Suppasit, was stuck on pretending to be perfect for the sake of the society.

Only time will tell if someone would be able to break down his walls, and enter his heart.

______________
On the other side of the screen

Gulf Kanawut, username TypeKT, a first year in university, stared at the greek god in his screen. Ever since he discovered broadcast jockeys, he's been into it, and has a particular liking to BJ Tharn. I mean, who wouldn't, if the guy was oozing with sexual appeal.

He had fantasies of BJ Tharn, and was particularly attracted to his eyes. Gulf wanted to see his face, and kiss those lips. If he had a chance, he would. But it was just all a petty dream of his and it will never happen.

To say that he likes BJ Tharn is an understatement— he loves him even though they hadn't met. There was just something in BJ Tharn, and he couldn't pinpoint what exactly. He wnated to know the guy deeply, without masks and all. But how would he find BJ Tharn in a sea of strangers flocking Bangkok?

While staring at BJ Tharn pumping himself, Gulf's junior couldn't help but get excited from the sight and lewd noises.

"Oh no. It's going to be a long and tiring night."

It was a very bad decision since he will start university tomorrow. When he woke up, he was feeling tired all over his body even though what he did was masturbate. He looked at his face on the mirror and smiled—- he was glowing. From masturbation or because of BJ Tharn, only Gulf knows.

He took a bath and prepared himself and went to the campus to meet his senior and childhood friend, Tay, who enrolls in the same university.

"P'Tay!" Gulf greeted Tay with a wide smile on his face, and the older one chuckled. Gulf looked at the man beside Tay, who also smiled at him.

"Nong Gulf! I want you to meet my friend Mew, the student council president and the swim team captain. Mew, this is my childhood friend, Gulf. " Tay said proudly, but Gulf could only stare and smile at the fine specimen in front of him. 'He is really hot. He might be straight though.' Gulf thought.

"Hello Nong Gulf. Welcome to university."