chapter 11.5

Chapter 11.5
A/N: This is when Gulf discovered the world of BJ. A year after Mew had joined, and a year before chapter 1 :3 I apologize if it took kind of long to post since I almost lost my draft for this story this morning. I found it now though. Btw have you watched The Gifted (Thai series)? I also highly highly recommend you to watch Gameboys (a bl from the Philippines).

Note that what I wrote here is purely fiction. I hope you all like this filler chapter :)
________________

The sun had literally no chill. It was striking hard, and being at the South of Thailand did not help at all.

Gulf was sitting at a cafe near his home, with the beach occupying the scenery. It could be an aesthetic view if not for the sizzling summer sun. Not that Gulf was complaining since he was used to it.

It is currently their semestral break and he had decided to return this hometown in Ko Pha Ngan. Funny thing is, it is where his name is formed since Ko Pha Ngan is found near the Gulf of Thailand.

The Kanawut Family lived a simple life and owned a small bar/restaurant near the sea. It is just a small business, and one of the reasons that Gulf will pursue a business course in college. He had higher hopes and dreams for their family restaurant, especially that his mother is a really great cook.

Tonight is Full Moon Party, and Gulf decided to help out in their restaurant since many people will be arriving. He was never a fan of Full Moon Party, if not for the fact that it attracts a huge number of costumers. Usually, he just sang to entertain the guests however it's full moon festival, and a live singer is not needed, but a bartender or waiter.

He munched on his fried calamari and drank his favorite chocolate Frappucino while looking at the beach. Gulf was thinking of college, and the mere thought of it scared him. During his high school years, he lived alone in his aunt's house Chiang Mai. If guild had not gnawed his bones, he would not agree in living in that house for 3 years.

His mind drifted back into going to college again. He only applied to two schools, Bangkok University and Chulalangkorn University. He opted to accept the offer in Chulalangkorn University since the tuition fee is lesser, but then an email from Bangkok University came in an hour ago saying that they will offer a scholarship.

Gulf always wanted to be financially independent, and having a scholarship is a huge help. In addition to that is his growing YouTube channel which he just recently started. Although he only had 1200 subscribers, it was enough for now.

College is so damn expensive, as if one of its aim is to bury students with debt. (A/N: If you think that I am giving shade, you are correct.) But he had really no choice but to strive harder and hopefully reach his dreams and help his parents in the process.

And that is why he is currently sitting by the sea to contemplate his college decision. His parents will support his decision, and it is solely up to him to decide his path. He bit his bottom lip, as he thought hardly, while the sea breeze whistled in his lips. Tomorrow is the deadline of the confirmation of the slots, and he can't help but feel anxious since he has not decided yet.

He knows that he will be more comfortable in Chulalangkorn University since he had visited the campus thrice already. He had only visited once in Bangkok University, and found that most of the students are kind of well off, since it was said that most students there are from the city; and he is not a city boy. Gulf had a hard time socializing in Chiang Mai, how much more if he went into the capital city.

In Bangkok, he would be forced to make friends, go to bars and drink, and maybe find a lover. All of which is not his cup of tea. Experiencing the Full Moon party, he had really high expectations from parties in Bangkok, and imagined that college people must be drunk every night.