chapter 11

Chapter 11
Warning: Mature scenes ahead.
__________________
"I loved him as I fell to sleep
And each morning as I woke;
I loved him with all my wayward heart—-
Until the day it broke."
__________________

The room felt like it was on fire.

Mew felt an energy surge throughout his whole body as he stood at the edge of his bed. A bulge in his boxer shorts increased every passing minute as he stared at the erotic sight in front of him. He was hungry, and on his bed, Gulf was sitting naked and staring at him innocently, and he wanted to devour and ravish his lover.

Sweat formed in his forehead as he tried to subdue the increasing pressure in his crotch. He was sex deprived ever since he had fallen for a certain doe eyed freshman, and it was not good. Usually, Mew did occasional one night stands for "content" in his livestream.

Gulf bit his lower lip invitingly, without removing his eyes on Mew's. Mew liked the taste of Gulf's lips and those plump lower lip is god sent as if waiting to be bitten and sucked. His eyes were glued at his lover's tan yet flawless body, memorizing every inch of it. And saying he was plainly aroused is an understatement.

He didn't want to admit that he wanted to have sex or initiate a sex session since he was afraid of hurting Gulf. His lover was just too innocent and pure, and he promised that he would wait until Gulf is ready. But fate must be playing a game with him by making him aroused whenever he saw his lover's round, fluffy and fuckable butt. (A/N: I sounded like a pervert. I apologize 555)

'Behave, Mew. You love Gulf, and you will wait for the green light. He is worth the wait. You don't want to scare him off and be turned off.' There was no day that Mew didn't utter this words to himself.

Gulf inched closer to Mew, almost closing the distance between them. He was kneeling at the bed, and his head is on level with Mew's chin.

"Daddy~" Gulf said sensually that sent goosebumps on Mew's skin, and his soldier down below saluted in response. Gulf's lips found its way on Mew's Adam's apple, licking and sucking it. Just by a mere touch of skin, Mew felt pre-cum leaking at the tip of his dick.

"Fuck it." He claimed his lover's lips, engaging it in a rough yet passionate kiss full of raw emotions and desire. His hand travelled into his lover's bum, kneading and caressing it, as one would to a dough of bread.

Mew laid Gulf on the bed, and he positioned himself at the top of his lover. He licked, sucked and bit his lover's buttery neck, leaving a trail of small bruises, until his lips caught the pink bud. His tongue played with his lover's nipple, and Gulf couldn't help but moan at the sensation.

Gulf's stomach was the next target until Mew's mouth reached his groin. Without a pause, Mew engulfed Gulf's length, giving him a blowjob. Mew bobbed his head at a wild pace, and Gulf couldn't stop his toes from curling at the feeling his lover was giving him. He felt something in his stomach, signaling that he would soon cum. He grabbed Mew's hair and thrusted his hips in sync with Mew's movement, increasing the pace at a godly speed.

Good thing that Mew does not choke easily, and was turned on at his lover being a mess, and they were just starting the foreplay. Gulf's thighs were shaking at the intensity of their activity, and soon thereafter, he released his cum on Mew's mouth, and Mew gladly swallowed it whole, making sure that no cum left his mouth.

He stared intensely at his lover's flushed face, eyes closed from the extreme orgasm, and lips red from biting and kissing.

Mew didn't want to stop this time. He immediately entered his finger to his lover's hole, and he can feel it clenching and tightening which only increased his arousal.