chapter 13.5

Chapter 13.5
Warning: Mature scenes ahead... 99% of this is smut, so if you're not comfortable you can stop reading it. You won't really miss a lot if you skip this hehe. *le gives you holy water for your eyes.
________________

Mew sat comfortably at the jacuzzi, with warm water immediately soothing his sore leg muscles. He cannot stop himself at smiling at his lover's reaction when he asked for his company to chill at the jacuzzi.

He was stark naked, since he knows that Gulf wouldn't join him. His lover is just too innocent and adorable in his perspective that he dismissed the fact that there's a slight chance of Gulf joining him.

Gulf just stared at the door of the bathroom, unable to will himself to move as his towel draped over his hips and covering his private part. Chills ran down from his spine to his toes, as he imagine his lover naked and with hair slightly wet.

Gulf's imagination ran wild at the possible scenarios that would happen when he decided to enter the bath. He was contemplating if this is the right moment to ask if they could do it, given that a lot had happened on this day. Heat colored his cheeks, as he slightly bit his lip and seat began forming in his forehead despite the cold temperature of the room.

'Is there a right timing when asking your lover for it?' He asked himself since he had no idea how sex works in a relationship. This time, he did not know if he's thankful that he's inexperience or not. As traditional as it may sound, he wanted to give it to the person he loves... and the only person he ever liked is Mew or BJ Tharn. However, he did not know if he had the capabilities to please his lover.

'Should I watch gay porn first? Maybe I don't need to watch since I think Phi is already knowledgeable about it. Shia Gulf! You should have prepared beforehand. Well whatever. I am already here, might as well get on with it.' Like a soldier without a bullet, Gulf entered the bathroom.

It was eerily silent when he entered, with only the whirring of the jacuzzi and the music in Mew's phone resonated in the four walls of the bathroom. The vibrations found its way into Gulf and his heartbeat increased from the effect of the music. Mew's eyes are closed, oblivious to the fact that his partner already entered.

(Play No Greater Love - Quest and Clara Benin /// A/N: I think this song gives eros vibes. Just my opinion 555 I really recommend you to listen to it and really read the lyrics...)

It's always been a war, fighting for your heart
See my scars, been fighting from the start
It's so hard, but I know it's worth it
I go hard, even though I'm hurting
Cos truth is, after pain comes pleasure
Underneath the dirt is a treasure you can't measure
So I will keep searching, I keep searching til I find you
Then I will love you til you find you
Strong enough to refine you

Gulf couldn't help but gulp at the sight in front of him. His eyes gazed adoringly at Mew's well defined chest and lean biceps, and he wanted to touch it. More so, he wanted to explore his lover's body. Gulf knew that Mew had an amazing body but seeing it close up is really mind blowing and his member became excited at the sight of it. A swimmer's body really hit different.

He was not really confident at his body since he did not have a well defined muscles, but he was lean. Gulf gathered his courage and removed the towel hiding his length. He tiptoed, not wanting to disturb his lover's temporary rest. No matter how tiring this day was to him, he wanted to end it in a good note.

Mew opened his eyes, and could not help but stare at his red faced lover. Gulf was standing, and when he realized that his lover saw his whole body, he sat forcefully. They haven't even done anything and his butt is already sore.