chapter 6

Chapter 6
_______________

"now that I know you exist
how do I not love you."

______________

Gulf had a wonderful dream kissing his crush last night however, he woke up to something hard and wondered what happened to his pillow to become this hard. He gently opened his eyes, and was greeted by a sleeping face of Mew.

They were cuddling and Mew is spooning him, Gulf's head is laid on Mew's biceps. He admired the sight in front of him, his Phi's tall nose and long lashes, with his kissable lips and bushy eyebrows.

Gulf's head was pounding, and he made a mental note not to get drunk again. He tried to recall what happened last night, and it was a blur. All he remembered was Mew's kiss, and dancing crazily at the dance floor. He fingers instinctively went into his lips, and he felt giddy inside. He cannot believe what had happened since it seemed so surreal and unreal.

He was still drunk and tipsy when they kissed, but sure as hell that Gulf still remembered the touch of Mew's lips on him, and he wants to do it again and again. He knew that he just came out of the closet just for one person, and he does not regret it.

He felt heat coming up to his cheeks, as well as down below. He mentally cussed himself, especially his body for reacting so perversely. His carnal desire increased when he felt Mew's breath in his face, slightly grazing his neck. In short, he is hard without the other even doing anything.

Mew's eyes opened, and he took in the cute yet erotic sight in front of him—- Gulf's flushed face, panicked eyes and slightly agape mouth. He wanted to kiss the person he is holding, but then personal hygiene comes first. If he was given the choice, he would devour Gulf right now, if he would let him.

"Good morning Nong. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, although my head hurts a bit." Gulf sat up, realizing that they are really close to each other, and he's scared that Mew might notice his morning wood. "Does your arms hurt Phi?"

"No, I'm okay. You're head is not heavy, if that's what you're wondering."

An awkward silence...

"Umm." "Gulf."

"You say it first Phi." "You say it first."

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Of course... i... we..." Gulf stuterred, his heartbeat is raising that he is scared that he will have a high blood pressure. He hid himself under the blanket covers in attempt to hide his embarrassment. "I like you Phi." He said in a cute tone, like a child asking his mom for ice cream.

"I like you more Nong." Mew smiled and kissed the blanket gently, in the area in which Gulf's head is located. Gulf felt the slight touch, and if it was possible that a person died due to happiness, he already died a lot of times.

Gulf's eyes peered through the blanket (his body is still covered), and stared at the equally blushing Mew.

"Phi, what are we?"

"Do you want to take it slow?" Gulf just nodded, knowing that this kind of stuff is not to be hurried.

"A thought for a thought?"

"I have never loved someone before. I admit that I have several one night stands, but I dind't really like them in this kind of way. Just kind of... sexual? Are you disgusted?" Mew confessed, and that scared him since he never really opened up to anyone until Gulf showed up. He fears to abandoned, and does not want to experience it again. Most people just want him for his popularity, money or body, and that's why he built his walls up so high, but he is willing to let Gulf enter without even climbing it.