chapter 10.5

Chapter 10.5
A/N: Double update! Thank you for the 3k reads, it really means a lot to me hehehe Also, if the internal monologue is different from the previous chapters, it is because they are a different person from two years ago. We are not the same person as we are a minute ago, right?
Warning though... R18 (Insert raikantopeni :3)
Anyway, I hope you like this filler chapter! Happy reading :3

flashback 2 years ago
Mew's POV

No amount of therapy in this world could stop me from being gay. It's been two years since my parents told me to go to therapy to fix my sexuality. I don't even know why the therapist agreed, even though he knows that it can't be fixed. Well, who could say no to the temptation called money?

The therapy sessions sucked. I just lied all the time and gave the most appropriate answers. It's kind of fun to see the happy expression of the psychologist though. I'm a pretty good liar myself so I doubt that he'll know.

I sat at my sofa, staring at the blank television screen, hoping that this numbness will end. No one wanted me, not even myself. And I don't know which one is worse.

P'Earth and P'Max... they are the only ones who accepted and supported me. I literally owe the life that I have now to them. If I didn't have them, I'd already be dead in a ditch by now. P'Earth paid for my tuition while P'Max paid for my apartment and allowances. I don't want to be dependent on them anymore.

I opened my phone and searched on how to earn money online. I have searched this many times already, and the same results.

Youtube. Blog. Freelance. Online Jobs.

I clicked blog, but then a very suspicious advertisement popped.

Interested to be a Broadcast Jockey? Earn money and meet hot guys online. Click this and download the app now!

I almost laughed at the second sentence, and due to my curiosity, I clicked and downloaded it. The site had a similar user interface with Youtube, but with the content of Pornhub. But before I could click to a video, I need to make an account.
________________________________
Sign up!

username: BJ Tharn
email: mewsuppasit@mail.com
password: ************************
age: 20

Welcome, BJ Tharn!
This platform is for 18 years old and above, and may contain sexual acts. User discretion is advised.

Set up your profile picture:

Set up your bank details:

Read and agree to the Terms and conditions.

We look forward in having you here with us!

Click here to finish signing up.
________________________________

I didn't manage to get some sleep that night I discovered the world of Broadcast Jockey. It is like youtube, but I find it more interesting especially since the platform is more accepting than my parents. I researched all night how to engage the audience, and to make myself unique and stand out among the fierce competition.

The only thing that I am sure of, is I don't want my identity to be known. I looked at my stuff to see if I had a mask, and thankfully my mask during one of the business party that I attended, thanks to my parents, were still present.

I looked at my class schedule and found out that Thursday is my most vacant day. Since then, I decided to stream during Wednesday nights. To attract some subscribers, I did a photoshoot by myself, making sure that I show my ripped body and jawline.