chapter 5

Chapter 5
_________________

"who you want to kiss
is not a problem
as long as you
get permission first."
________________

Mild decided to celebrate Gulf's win by going to the bar, just 5 hours before the scheduled night out. It was already 8 PM, and the Six Gods (A/N: if you get what I mean.), a.k.a Gulf's friends are already present at the night club.

Gulf just wore his turquoise long sleeve shirt, with a bit of skin showing, and his trusty black skinny jeans. His bangs were covering his forehead, showing a hot yet cute look. And when he entered, many eyes bore into him, some with pure admiration and others, with lust.

"Let's welcome Mr. Freshman 2015, Gulf Kanawut! Woohoooo! A round of applause please." Mild shouted, earning a few stares from the crowd.

"Shia Mild. Are you drunk already?" Win just smiled at his friend's antics.

"He's not drunk. He's just plain noisy." Gulf said, earning a laugh from his companions. Man handed him a bottle of beer and took it in one swig.

"Slow down, Gulf. You might be drunk in no time if you drink that many in a short span of time." Champ warned him while eating Korean chicken.

"Yeah, you should slow down eating that chicken too. Gulf hasn't eaten a piece and you—- how many did you eat? four? five?" Bright retorted. His injury is progressing just fine, and he could play soccer in no time.

".....Seven."

The bar was populated than usual since it is a Saturday Night, and most of the people are from the University. Gulf looked around and saw a familiar face. From his point of view, Mew and other student council officers were also drinking at a lounge chair at the far left corner.

With the alcohol in his veins, together with the upbeat music and binding lights, Gulf's sight went dizzy, as if a haze was blurring his vision. He did not know what is the extent of alcohol tolerance since it is his first time drinking with friends. He suddenly felt really hot, and sweat made his bangs stick to his forehead.

"I'm bored. Gulf let's dance!" Without Gulf's permission, Mild dragged him to the dance and he just stood there bewildered. He was not used being this close with drunk people dancing. Especially with well dressed girls and handsome looking boys, who were grinding into each other that they just need condoms.

Being intoxicated makes us do weird stuff, and for this instance, Gulf found himself dancing to the beat. His movements were graceful and sultry at the same time, piquing the interest of both men and women. He can still think, albeit not clearly, and he might regret having a headache the day after.

Mew saw Gulf swinging his hips in the dance floor and he can't help but be amazed and turned on at the sight. 'Who would've thought that this kitten could be so seductive?', he asked himself. Amongst the sweaty bodies of the crowd, and the loud voices of his fellow officers, his eyes could not leave Gulf.

He had never felt this kind of attraction towards anyone before, as he had never engaged in relationships mainly because of fear and his own demons. Mew always resisted liking someone since it is a vulnerability, he is scared that no one would accept as who he is—-just like his family.

Love will always be scary, and you will always face risks. In that sense, only the courageous people love, and this time, Mew decided to face his fears. He only met Gulf not too long, but he knows that they have a connection. He could only hope that it is more than friendship.

He was about to stand up when he saw a stranger approaching Gulf, holding his waist in the process. From the way the guy was holding it, it was obvious that there was lust and desire included. Something stirred in his chest, and he does not like it at all.