chapter 14.5

Chapter 14.5
______________

The night should be solemn and peaceful, but it is not applicable in Pattaya.

The music blasted like there's no tomorrow. Tourists flooded the pool, some chilling and some dancing with strangers while holding a beer in one hand. Flickering lights and smoke machine made the place hazy, captivating the very visitors in a dazed state. It was intoxicating and freeing at the same time, like the club itself is a snare and tourists are the preys. Only that the preys willingly gave themselves up.

Before coming to the Planet Earth Beach Club, the couple decided to change their outfits first as the previous clothes was too formal for a beach party. Gulf wore a short sleeved baby pink shirt with random beach inspired patterns and also a baby pink shorts finished with a brown sandals. Meanwhile Mew wore a light blue shirt, also with a beach pattern, also a white beach shorts and black sandals.

It was obvious that Mew wanted their outfits to match in order to subtly tell anyone that both of them are already taken

It was obvious that Mew wanted their outfits to match in order to subtly tell anyone that both of them are already taken. He couldn't care less if people would view is at too cheesy or too 'gay'. He had insulted himself far worse than that, that criticisms of people barely hurt him.

Upon entering the outdoor club, many eyes already travelled to both of them.

Mew noticed the lingering stares and sultry gazes, and wanted to leave as soon as possible. But his lover is too preoccupied being amazed at the night life in Pattaya, looking so innocent and unaware of the eyes trailing him.

Mew wrapped his hand on Gulf's slim waist, pulling him closer since the crowd is thicker and he doesn't want anyone to touch his lover. He is just possessive like that, especially with the fact that Gulf is really good looking; a kind of beauty that attracts both genders.

He got the clue that Gulf is not a party person and was an introvert, a person whom he should protect especially in crowds. Mew casually gaze back and forth to his lover, looking for any signs of discomfort. After all, they came to enjoy the city and not to bask in agitation.

Gulf wanted to experience beach parties but he knows that it isn't for him. He didn't really like getting drunk, especially with these number of people. He never liked crowded places, it scared him a lot. But now, he felt safe and not as afraid anymore, not when his lover's arm surrounding him.

When he was with Mew, he didn't feel so alone and lonely, not that he chose Mew solely because he felt alone and lonely. Gulf can't explain the feeling, but he felt understood. Ever since he met Mew, he had done things he'd never imagine before and he's slowly breaking out of his comfort zone.

Gulf liked himself better when he was with Mew, and vice versa.

There was a beach just walking distance near the club and at the moment, Mew wanted to stroll down the beach with lover while holding hands and the moon illuminating them. But he wanted Gulf's permission first.