chapter 8

Chapter 8
__________________

"I have looked at you
In millions of ways and
I have loved you in each."
__________________

It was not yet summer but the temperature inside the room increased by a notch. Gulf would not deny that he is happy meeting his long time crush, and more importantly he was happy that Mew finally asked him the question. Never in his life he would've thought that he'll be this lucky; he must have done his country a great service in his past life.

Gulf was shocked to the bone, that he couldn't even say yes. His mouth turned dry, but then he smiled. Mew's pale face turned even paler, and sweat began forming in his face and body. The words "Gulf will reject me" kept repeating in his head and he did not know how to react.

Mew decided that if Gulf said yes, he would eventually tell him about his part time job a.k.a being a broadcast jockey, and that he will quit. Being a jockey is one coping mechanism for Mew since when he streams, he felt loved, adored and not judged. He is free to be himself, and it earned him a lot of money from sponsorships and views since his parents does not give him even just one cent.

And now, it is haunting him. Gulf had been his home in the few months that they got to know each other, and being a streamer might just take his home away from him, or so he thought.

Gulf jumped into Mew's arms, interlocking his legs on Mew's waist. If not for Mew's muscular physique, he would have already hit the floor. His arms steadied Gulf, finding its way on Gulf's waist as he held it closer.

"Yes, Phi. I will be your boyfriend." Gulf whispered to Mew, as he buried his face on the crook of Mew's neck, inhaling his scent.

"But—- Does it not matter to you that ...I'm a BJ? And how did you even know?" Despite the shock, Mew couldn't help but feel happy. His heart burst with warmth as he held his Nong closely.

Gulf went down, and faced Mew; he took Mew's hand and interlocked it with his.

"Sorry about that. I got carried away. Well... I have my suspicions that you're BJ Tharn ever since the first week we have met. I thought that you might be brothers at first. Phi... BJ Tharn was my first crush, first love even. But I never would have thought that I'd be able to meet him, let alone be with him. I don't care if you are a broadcast jockey phi, heck even if you are a pornstar I would still love you. I have loved you before we even met Phi, and I don't plan on stopping."

"Aren't you disgusted at me Nong? I have kept this a secret and no one knows about this but you."

"Never. And you can trust me Phi. I would never do anything that could intentionally hurt you. Everyone has reasons for doing something, and I know you have one. I accept and love you as who you are P'Mew. I am not here only for the happy parts, I will still be here during sadness, pain and grief. You being BJ Tharn does not make me love you less Phi, in fact, it made me even love you more."

"Are you sure, Nong? You may regret it?"

"I am sure Phi. Always."

Mew cupped Gulf's face and pressed his lips into Gulf's plump ones. It was a passionate kiss, one that showed passion and acceptance. Gulf felt electricity throughout his body, awakening every cell in his body. He did not want to stop relishing Mew's lips, but then he only has limited oxygen supply. Gulf broke the kiss to catch his breath.

"We should probably eat now, the food might be getting cold."

Mew led Gulf to the kitchen and helped him sit on the chair. Gulf smiled when he saw the dish that Mew cooked; it was his favorite food. Just by a simple gesture, he felt deserving of love. They sat face to face, and began eating.