chapter 14

Chapter 14
_______________
"I have always thought that love was about big moments, that I had to endure pain because love was worth it. Yet here you are, and our love is just simple, pure, a love that I want for the rest of our lives."
_______________

There is duality in having sex. It feels like heaven when you're experiencing it on the present, but hurts like hell when the next day came.

Woke up stark naked, Gulf couldn't manage to stand up nor sit upright with his aching backside. He wanted to bite, slap or maybe punch his lover for not holding back last night. He wanted to scold himself for letting the monster inside Mew devour him, and not stopping it any sooner.

However, there's always a silver lining. Gulf thought that he'd have that 'after sex' smell given that they had sex more than once. Surprisingly, he didn't feel sticky and disgusting. Gulf smelled himself, and it reminded him of vanilla. It is because before Mew lost his strength last night, he had cleaned his lover since he didn't want Gulf to wake up sore and uncomfortable.

Mew slept soundly, his body exhausted from too much physical exertion due to their sexual exercise the previous night. Gulf couldn't help but stare at the sleeping deity beside him. He often wondered how Mew maintained his pale complexion when he is a swimmer. 'Maybe he only swims if the pool is covered.' He thought to himself.

Gulf's stomach grumbled, and he sat up slowly while his hands reaching for the telephone at the bedside drawer. And the mere movement shot prickles of pain in his back, and he decided to go back in his previous position inside his lover's warm embrace.

For about half an hour of staring into his lover's peaceful face, he decided to grab his phone and sat up. Given his situation, it can be an indication that he wouldn't be able to walk for hours or even a day. Gulf was not in a really good mood provided that he's sore, hungry and bored.

When he opened his phone and turned on the wifi, numerous text messages from Mild flooded his LINE and notifications rang loudly in their bedroom. Gulf flicked the side of his phone to silence it, afraid that he might disturb Mew's slumber.

Mild: Gulf? IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ELOPED WITH P'MEW?
Mild: TELL ME THE DEETS
Mild: GULF NOTICE ME
Mild: NOTIS ME SENPAIII.
Mild: CAN I BE THE MEWGULF PRESIDENT? 5555
Mild: If you're not going to reply, I will take your silence as a yes.
Mild: you got laid didn't you? Always remember to practice safe sex~~~
Mild: You really won't answer me... I thought we were friends
Mild: I'll forgive you since I am a very good friend. Just tell me... Was it good?
Mild: It's already noon and still no reply. P' must have gone all the way last night 5555

Mew stirred from his sleep when he heard Gulf's soft chuckles. He half-opened his eyes and saw that his lover is red from laughing at something at his phone. Jealousy made Mew snap out of his sleepy self and wanted to see whom Gulf was texting first thing in the morning— or afternoon for this matter.

Mew's eyes travelled on Gulf's neck down to his abdomen which is filled with hickeys and bruises, all of his doing. His mood lit up instantly, not quite believing what had happened last night. He won't deny that it was the best sex he had experience his whole life, and he wanted to do it with Gulf again and again. Sex really feels different when doing it with the person you love, and Mew couldn't get enough of it.

Gulf is a masterpiece; and even though one is not allowed to touch an artwork, Mew's body and soul wanted to hold it in his hands. Gulf is the masterpiece he wanted to stare at the rest of his life, and nothing could make him look away.

Gulf: What are you babbling about Ai Mild? You really have a dirty mind.

It has not been a minute after Gulf replied, and Mild immediately responded. For Mild is that one friend we have that replies really fast and wants to gossip most of the time. As the President of the MewGulf fan club, he needs to know the details of the people he's shipping or else he'd be deemed as incompetent. Fanboying seems to be the only thing he's good at.