Suspicion And Chocolate

Everything was muffled and dark.

Everything was quiet and calm.

Y/n shifted in her sleep and leaned in further into the couch. It was comfortable.

Someone was shaking her, trying to get her to wake up - the shakes were hesitant almost as if whatever was shaking her was scared to do so. Almost as if even touching her would get them dead.

The shakes were so sudden that Y/n was sure that she barely slept a wink.

"Y/n," a voice softly whispered.

Y/n opened her eyes and could make out the blurry colors of the rainbow.

She swatted their hand away and they gasped: it was Ink. Her mind could recognize those gasps anywhere; he was the only one who gasped so much that it was basically a second language to them.

"What do you want, Ink?" her voice was groggy and rough from being woken up so suddenly.

"You said you wanted the lists so," the rustling of paper told her all she needed to know.

"And you didn't think to just leave it on the table?" Ink paused before shaking his head, "You did tell us to wake you up."

No I told you to wake me up if you needed anything, but I guess this does count, she rubbed her forehead and sat up, "Right, give them to me and I'll look them over." she held her hand out and felt Ink slid the papers into her hands gently, still cautious with every action he made.

"For what?" Ink sounded almost hesitant to ask.

"I have to make sure that I can get it, things do cost money." Ink flinched at the cold statement and stepped back.

"Right, I'll leave you alone now."

Y/n heard Ink's footsteps walk away before fading into the darkness and only when she was sure he was gone did she sit up.

"Time to check their list so I can get back to my nap, and then I'll have enough energy stored up to get their stuff tomorrow." she sighed and stretched.

And put those mics in their rooms, but where would I hide them? I'll have to do that tomorrow- don't know when though. Maybe while they're eating or something like that.

She rubbed her eyes from through her blindfold, trying to make the blurriness in them go away. Once she was finally able to see clearly she adjusted the lists and read them: the first was Ink's list.

Ink wants paints, which can be arranged, some canvases and a few paintbrushes. A few blankets and pillows can be arranged- his own paint mixer? Yeah that's not going to happen. And some clothes- he just wrote down clothes...

Ink's list was small and he didn't ask for much, (which she should have expected) and she had a feeling that he wasn't asking for much because he was worried about making Y/n mad.

Moving on to Classic's list. He wants bottles of ketchup, more pillows, hoodies- blue to be exact,(at least Classic was clear about his clothes) bags of chips - ketchup preferably - and a few notebooks and pencils.

And finally, Cross' list. He wants chocolate bars, (a lot it seems) and clothes, (again like Ink he just wrote down clothes) along with some . . . knives? Yeah no, crossing that off the list. No knives, especially for that skeleton.

These skeletons really didn't ask for much did they? I mean, I did give them rooms and all that so I guess they don't really need much besides a way home. I guess since I'm up I'll go put those mics in their rooms or I can ask Exco to do it since I seem to be about ready to collapse.