No Killing Anyone

Y/n sighed, running her fingers down Exco's scales as she looked at the skeletons who all glaring at Cross and Killer, some summoning attacks while others only glared. Dream was the only one trying to calm everyone down.

Y/n smirked, knowing that the new programming in the house worked.

"I just woke up, come on." Y/n sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as Exco wrapped itself around her arm and nudged her cheek, its scales glowing a soft red: a calming red.

Geno held her other hand, refused to leave her side. She felt that even if she told him to leave, he would refuse and Exco would probably have to force him to leave.

"You do realize that they tried to kill you. . . right?" Red growled, his hand being enveloped by a red flame as he glanced at Y/n, his expression softening when he looked at her.

"But they didn't, besides, it was Killer who tried to, not Cross." Y/n pointed out, moving her legs to the side of the bed and getting up, stumbling slightly when her internal wound yelled at her to lay back down.

"Y/n! Sit back down, you're not done healing yet!" Ganz yelled, running around Fresh and Killer, going to her side to help her stand.

"I'm fine," Exco hissed with a shake of its head, "No-pain, no gain, right?" Y/n chuckled humorlessly, coughing up blood and spitting it onto the floor. Killer and Cross gave disgusted and horrified looks.

"What the hell is wrong with this human?" Killer mumbled, hand gripping his knife harder, he wanted to see the blood and life drain from her eyes. He knew that wouldn't be possible however if Nightmare and Error were going to be keeping a closer eye on her.

He felt a murderous glare directed at him and turned his skull, seeing Exco: he remembered what happened the first time he arrived in the house.

He knew that Exco would also be keeping a closer eye on her than before.

"This human is our friend." Ink growled, grabbing the front of Killer's shirt and lifting him into the air: his pinpricks dangerous shapes.

He was in trouble.

Geno smiled wickedly and nodded at Red. They both summoned attacks and pointed them at Cross, who was now smiling nervously with his hands in front of him, showing them that he meant no harm.

"Let's all calm down please!" Dream shouted, trying to make Ink let go of Killer.

"How can we calm down if both of these idiots were about to harm Y/n!" Red yelled at Dream.

"Well actually, I wasn't goin-" Cross started to say before getting cut off, "No one gives a shit, Cross! As far as we're concerned you still had a part to play in this!" Red moved his attack closer to Cross.

Fresh and Classic watched, not bothering to do anything as they noticed that everyone was either attempting to kill, calm down others, or help Y/n.

Classic and Fresh didn't know what to do.

Fresh smiled.

Fresh teleported to Y/n's side and hugged her, pulling her away from Ganz, who glared at him. Fresh's smile turned to a smirk and he started to pet Y/n's hair, ignoring everything around him.

Exco hissed at Fresh and Fresh smiled back at it. Exco shook its head and stayed on Y/n's neck, ignoring Fresh and focused on the chaos happening in front of it.

Y/n however, had other plans and sighed at the whole situation. She let out a groan, removing Fresh's arms from around her, not noticing that his smile changed to a frown. Exco hissed, snapping at him.

"Everyone relax!" Y/n yelled.

The attacks vanished and everyone was teleported away from each other by an unknown force. Y/n stood in front of her bed, arms crossed as she tapped her foot impatiently, swaying slightly every so often as she regained her footing.

Exco hissed from around Y/n's neck, glaring at all the skeletons with warning eyes, daring them to speak.

"No one, I repeat. No. One. Is going to kill anyone, got it?" Y/n hissed, looking at each of the skeletons, seeing Killer scoff and reach for his pocket.

"Looking for something?" Y/n questioned and twirled Killer's knife around in her hand. Killer glared at her, growling lowly under his breath. Nightmare and Error glared at him.

"I'll be keeping this until you learn how to play nice." Y/n stated, placing it inside her own pocket. Exco let out hissing laughs.

"You heard her Killer. Come on, let's get you settled in." Nightmare laughed, grabbing Killer with a tendril and dragging him out of her room. Error and Cross followed him without hesitation.

"Hey Fresh, wanna watch some memes?" Y/n asked him, wanting her mind to be away from this whole situation.

"Really, my dudette?" Fresh asked, happiness radiating off his bones and his glasses spelling 'Yas Queen'.

"To the living room, we are blasting this shit." Y/n sighed, waving a hand in the air before she started to turn toward the floor, and Geno immediately going to her side (having been teleported away from her) to help her out.

Red, Classic and Dream groaned, not happy that memes will be blasting throughout the house. However, their smiles remained. They were happy Y/n was back, even if her and Fresh will be torturing them with memes for a couple hours: they hoped it would be minutes.

"Wait for me! I wanna watch memes too!" Ink and Ganz yelled, running after them. Ink, however, was lying. He didn't want to watch memes, he just wanted to spend time with Y/n.

Cross heard the word memes from somewhere in the house. He was disappointed that he couldn't go watch any. Nightmare was currently telling him and Killer the rules, more of shouting at them.

Error was watching from the sidelines, waiting to tell Nightmare the information he got from Y/n.

———————————————————————————

Click: Killer is going to die. I'm surprised he isn't dead yet with what he just tried to pull.

Cryptic: I mean. . . I could kill him now if it makes you feel better?

Click: No, don't kill him.

Cryptic: Heck.