Ink And An Error

Y/n, Killer, and Exco stayed with each other for a while. Finding comfort in each other's presence, enjoying the quiet atmosphere that the forest provided.

"So. . . maybe we should go back." Killer spoke, casting Y/n a glance as he rested his hands on his lap: Y/n sitting in front of him.

"Maybe, but, the others can wait. You're more important." Y/n sent him a soft smile, earning a red blush in return.

As of the moment.

Exco hissed and nudged Killer's head, giving him a disapproving glare before it nudged Killer's head again: finding the red blush rather alarming.

Exco hissed once more before slithering off Killer's neck and towards the camp.

"So. . ." Killer started before he quieted: he had nothing to say.

Y/n hummed and stood to her feet, Killer doing the same as Y/n stretched. She cracked her neck and Killer shivered. "Let's go back before the silence kills you, and maybe Nightmare." Y/n spoke as Killer shivered again.

"Kills me? What about you?" Killer rose a bone-brow, finding Y/n's words rather amusing, he knew that if the others found out that Y/n was gone they would probably panic.

Y/n didn't give him a response as they walked through the forest and towards the sound of loud yelling. Wait- yelling?

Who's going to die now?

Y/n groaned as Killer chuckled, teleporting away from her. Thanks, Killer. I definitely want to deal with fighting skeletons, at least, I hope it's the skeletons. Y/n cursed Killer in her thoughts.

"Leaving me to- I don't even- why do I have to-" Y/n ended her rant when she found the source of the unholy screeching.

She was not amused.

Not in the slightest.

In front of her stood a screeching Ink and an amused Error. If looks could kill, Error would probably have been dead and revived many times only to be killed again.

So, it's safe to say that Ink is pissed.

"The fuck happened?" Y/n watched both Ink and Error freeze and turned to Y/n's blindfolded self.

Finding an unamused Y/n staring back at them.

"Care to explain." Y/n spoke with a dull tone. She watched Error's smile turn to a frown and Ink smirked at Error.

"I was trying to paint the sunrise and Error decided to destroy it." Ink sent Error a smug grin as Error scoffed.

"That's because it was a piece of shit." Error grumbled as Ink let out an indignant gasp.

"How. Dare. You. . . my art is glorious!" Ink growled as he grabbed his paintbrush.

"I'm so scared." Error taunted, rolling his pinpricks.

Ink narrowed his pinpricks at Error and lunged at him, swiping his paintbrush on Error, who yelled in in anger.

Error leapt back and smirked, strings flying from his fingers and grabbed Ink, and threw him against a tree. Y/n watched for just a second before intervening, standing between them with a scowl.

"Knock it off, both of you." She hissed, casting a glance to Ink and then Error.

"Tch, not my fault that his art sucks." Error rolled his pinpricks and turned his head away from Y/n's glare, finding it rather unnerving.

"He started it!" Ink growled, glaring at Error. "And I'm finishing it." Y/n spoke, watching Ink slowly stalk towards her.

"Ink, paint the sunset again. I'll make sure Error doesn't do anything." Y/n watched Ink nod and take a blank canvas out from nowhere, immediately starting to paint on it with a happy smile.

"What makes you think you can stop me?" Error scoffed as he raised his hands, about to send strings to destroy Ink's painting again.

"Ya want to find out?" Y/'n threatened as Error lowered his hands at her words.

He really didn't want to find out.

Or deal with an angry snake.

He felt a shiver climb up his spine at the thought of an angry Exco.

He really didn't want to deal with a pissed snake now.

A hiss sounded out from behind Y/n, breaking the tense atmosphere.

"Exco, watch Error. I need to check on everyone else." Y/n walked away, leaving an angry Exco to watch Error with a knowing look as Error sweat-dropped; Ink snickering as he painted.

Today just wasn't Error's day.

———————————————————————————

Click: Haha! Finally, all caught up!

Cryptic: I have no more energy. . .

Click: Don't be silly- are you asleep, Cryptic?

Cryptic: Zzzzzzzzz.