Dust And Smoke

Y/n hummed and got out the ingredients for breakfast tacos. Knowing that Ink would probably enjoy that, seeing as he would be happy to just spend time with her. Exco watched from the counter, wanting to see how this would work out.

"Y/n, what are we going to be making?" Ink questioned as he looked at the taco shells with excitement, as he started to think of what the breakfast was going to be.

"Breakfast tacos." Y/n stated as she grabbed the beef and put it in the pan, hearing it sizzle. "I figured you would like that." Ink let out a gasp and looked at
Y/n with happiness, his shining pinpricks landing on her blindfold.

He felt happy knowing that Y/n took one of his favorite foods into consideration- How did she know that tacos were one of his favorite foods.

He felt suspicion now, how did she know? Did she know anything else about him?

Wait- know what? What was he thinking about again? Oh well, it probably didn't matter.

"Really!?" Ink yelled, grabbing the eggs from the fridge and placing it on the counter near Exco, who snapped at his fingers in warning.

"Yes, though it would be greatly appreciated if you didn't yell in my ear." Y/n sighed and opened the egg carton, cracking them into a bowl, placing a metal spoon into the bowl when she had finished.

"You wanna scramble the eggs, Ink?" Y/n asked and moved away from the oven, grabbing the shredded cheese from the fridge; she was about to close it but, she spotted a can of RedBull: she reminded herself to kill Fresh later.

She also hoped that Fresh wasn't around to take it this time.

"What up broski!" Fresh teleported to the kitchen, his glasses spelling 'Chill bro' as he sweat-dropped when he felt Y/n's death glare through her blindfold: she held the RedBull closer to her.

Not this time ya meme.

"Discussing how I'm going to kill you." Y/n growled as she glared at Fresh, Ink shook his head and hit Y/n with the spatula, scattering some scrambled eggs on the floor.

"That is not what we are doing." Ink told Y/n, glaring at her before smiling and turning back to the scrambled eggs, his pinpricks showing amusement.

"Fine, we are making bre- it's burning." Y/n turned back to the beef, which was smoking and she turned down the heat.

Let this not end in fire like the other failed attempt at breakfast.

Speaking of which, I don't think the pan is salvageable.

"I thought you were going to teach me how to make breakfast tacos? Not teach me how to burn them." Ink told her cheekily, smiling innocently as he did so.

Cheeky bastard.

Fresh held back a laugh as he watched Y/n turn to glare at Ink, who was still smiling innocently.

Exco also laughed from behind Y/n and Fresh froze before sidestepping away from the snake behind him.

Exco, you fucking traitor.

Sunlight peaked through the window in the kitchen, showing everyone that it was here and ready to wake everyone up. Even if it was past sunrise.

Her blindfold absorbed the sunlight that peaked in through the window, her H/C hair shining brightly as the red and blue swirled piece dimmed when the sunlight hit it.

"You wanna help Fresh? Or are you just going to stand there and be glared at by Exco? Or do you wanna go and try to be friends with Error?" Exco let out a hissing laugh at that.