Just Another Day In Hell

Y/n woke up from her place against the door, dried blood staining her face and hoodie. She didn't move: she was too exhausted to do so.

She also didn't have the energy to move, the pain was long gone but, the damage had been done and now, she couldn't find it in herself to do anything.

Except wait for a skeleton to come retrieve her from her room, that is if anyone comes to find her: if anyone cared.

They say they care but, is that even true?

Probably not, Exco is the only one who truly cares and listens to when I want to be left alone.

Even when I'm in pain.

A loud knock echoed around the room: Y/n flinching at the noise, she was in a vulnerable state.

The one who caused this knock was on the other side of the door, right behind Y/n's head, and Y/n knocked back: hearing a sharp intake of breath a moment later.

Not expecting a reply I suppose?

Wait- were you just knocking on random doors and waiting for a response?

And if so. . .

Why? Unless-

You're new.

"Knock knock?" An unfamiliar voice said in a questioning tone, as if debating on starting a conversation with this unknown person.

God damnit.

Not this again, first puns and now jokes?

Can I ever have a break?

Most likely, the answer is no.

Y/n felt a smile trying to form on her mouth from her internal monologuing, she turned her head to side glance at the door, knowing that she doesn't have the ability to see through the smooth wood.

"Who's there?" Y/n placed her head against the door, hearing breathing on the other side, soft breathing, yet, it sounded troubled.

"Help." They joked, rather sadly.

"Help who?" Y/n questioned this voice, deciding to humor this person. At least, she thought it would humor them.

She didn't care if it didn't.

"Help me." They chuckled, it was humorless and dry.

Y/n let out a fake laugh and got up; wiping the blood off her chin and put on a new hoodie, throwing the bloodied one into a corner of her room. She opened the door: finding a new skeleton in front of it. Huh, I was right. The new skeleton had a very fluffy hoodie and strange markings on his skull.

Whhhaattt is with skeletons and fluffy hoodies?

"Who are ya?" Y/n clicked her tongue and stared at the skeleton, her blindfold copying her hairs motion as Y/n tilted her head slightly.

"I'm Ganz." Ganz smiled and held out his hand, though he seemed to hesitate when he did so: she seemed familiar somehow.

His attention drifted to her appearance: he noticed the blindfold, along with her strange features but, if she was covering her eyes then he knew it was a sensitive topic for her. So, he didn't want to ask.

He knew better than to pry.

"I'm Y/n," she ignored his gaze that seemed to wander around her face. "Well, it seems like you're new here. Which means that you got past everyone else and they know you're here?" Y/n stated, as she glanced down the hallway: hearing happy chatter.