Horror With A Little Bit Of Hope

Y/n's hand twitched when she felt the knife being removed from her side, along with hands immediately being placed on her bleeding wound, no doubt covering the owner of the hands in blood.

She heard yells but couldn't for the life of her, make out what they were saying. The only thing that was clear was a hiss, it sounded close by. Y/n heard a muffled yell and hands being pulled away from her wound. She felt it starting to heal at an alarming rate: that was definitely not normal.

Y/n felt better now but, she still couldn't move, not even an inch. The fuzziness slowly went away and the muffled voices were clearer now. She recognized these voices. Ink, Dream, Nightmare, Red, Ganz, Classic, Fresh, Geno, Killer, and Error.

How strange. But, why can't I move? I'm not in a coma. . . am I? Y/n wondered in her head, feeling a growing pain in her chest before it steadied itself and the pain started to vanish.

It's coming back.

But, why does it hurt?

I can't feel anything or do anything?

Exco. . .

Watch them while I heal. . .

Because I don't want to wake up to a destroyed house.

Y/n decided to focus on the talking instead of her thoughts, maybe she could get information while she listened.

"What is wrong with Y/n!?" Classic yelled, pacing around in Y/n's room. They knew they shouldn't be in here, but what choice did they have? Besides, Exco lead them here anyway, so if Y/n woke up, they'll just rat out Exco.

"How the hell would we know?" Red growled, looking at Y/n before he held her hand, refusing to let go. He was worried for her after all and he refused to remove his gaze from her, even if his curiosity told him otherwise.

Ink didn't move as he watched everyone fuss about Y/n. He held his skull in his hand as he thought about the person known as Koran.

He knew Y/n but, Y/n didn't know him. And, if what Koran said was true, then why did he attack Y/n? He's pretty sure friends don't attack one another in an attempt to kill.

"I could kill her now and we could all go home." Killer offered, then immediately regretted it when Nightmare and Geno shot him a glare, the others not paying attention to him as they thought of ways to heal Y/n.

Nightmare grabbed Killer with his tendril and slowly started to crush him, enjoying the expression of pain and fear on Killer's skull.

He also felt the other's fear, but he enjoyed it less than Killer's he found it amusing. But, the fear that came from the other's he enjoyed less because the fear was directed at one person: Y/n.

"Hey! Nightmare, stop!" Dream yelled at Nightmare.

Dream was covered in blood, not that he cared or minded, there were more important things to focus on than clothes.

Exco hissed, laying on Y/n's stomach as it glared around, looking for any signs of Koran.

Error glanced at Y/n before examining the room, feeling a strange amount of magic surrounding it and he felt it get stronger around Y/n.

"Nightmare!" Dream warned, reaching for his bow and Nightmare rolled his eye at that.

"O-Okay! I get it!" Killer yelled, Nightmare dropping him and pointing a sharpened tendril at Killer's face in warning, daring him to speak again.

Killer flinched and got up, keeping his head down. He didn't dare look at Nightmare.

"Dream, do you think Y/n's going to be okay?" Geno asked Dream.

"I don't know Geno, I can't sense any positive emotions inside her, and-" Dream explained before getting cut off.

"I don't sense any negative emotions." Nightmare spoke, looking bored as he leaned against the wall, eyeing the piles of dirty clothes on the floor.

"Doesn't she clean her room?" Nightmare muttered, kicking a shirt away from him, not seeing a dried blood bloodstain on it.

"She's emotionless Nightmare, I doubt she sees the point in it." Red spoke from Y/n's side.

"That's a fair point." Ganz spoke as he opened his eye sockets, he watched Y/n for a moment before he close his eye sockets, arms crossed.

He remained quiet as he wandered around in his thoughts, thinking of ways to help Y/n.

"The wound has been healed, thanks to Dream." Error spoke.

"You make that sound as if it's a bad thing." Classic glared at Error in suspicion, he wondered if Error even cared for Y/n, he doubted it.

"Why isn't she awake?" Geno asked, watching Y/n from the corner of her room with dim pinpricks, the clothes riddled with blood behind him: he noticed them and hid them away from the others.

"She passed out from blood loss, bruh, but she should be awake by now." Fresh spoke, for once, he was serious.

"Y/n please wake up!" Dream yelled and ran towards the unconscious Y/n. He grabbed her arm and shook her gently, Red hitting Dream's bloodied hands away from Y/n, worry found in his angry pinpricks.

What Dream didn't know was that he spoke for everyone: everyone missed her. Hell, even Killer missed her and he just arrived a few hours ago: she earned his affection the moment she threw Error and Nightmare into the lake.

"Will she be okay, bruh?" Fresh spoke from his spot in the room, his glasses spelling the familiar catchphrase, 'Yolo'. But, Fresh was not happy.

"Someone who claimed to be her 'old friend' stabbed her. The wound was deep so none of us know if        Y/n will be okay, Fresh." Ink muttered, the area surrounding him feeling deadly and dangerous.

Ganz opened an eye socket and looked at Y/n before closing it again.

Exco glared at the skeletons before it looked at where Y/n's wound once was, making sure that it wasn't opened and was actually healed

"What's the deal with the snake?" Killer spoke, flinching when Error and Nightmare looked at him.

"We don't know why it's here either, or what relations it has with Y/n, so don't ask." Red growled as he traced a finger on Y/n's palm, feeling Exco's sight on him.

"Y/n sure has a lot of secrets." Killer muttered to himself, keeping his sight on the ground, refusing to look at anyone.

"No kidding." Error spoke from near Nightmare, his pinpricks tracing the walls for the source and they widened when he felt a glare digging into his skull. He turned around and found Exco glaring at him: it was a hint.

Error's pinpricks widened more when he noticed the deadly and powerful aura surrounding the snake. He found the source. He found the power. He found what may be the key to Y/n's secrets.

———————————————————————————

Cryptic: Such a precious snake- my precious snake. *Cryptic hugged Exco and glared at Click, who was trying to get close*

Click: Can I hug Exco?

Cryptic: Nope. The snake is mine and if you try to take it. I w i l l s h o w n o m e r c y.

Click: Enough said.