Danger Appears

"No." Red spoke, his tone bored as he placed his hands in his pockets and looked away from Y/n. He didn't want her to know that he followed her. That he cared about her.

But, she probably already knew.

"Hm, but you just did." Y/n hummed, fixing her scarf with one hand so it fit perfectly around her neck.

Exco hissed at the skeletons: all of them. Hating the fact that they interrupted a nice and calm day with Y/n.

"You just answered my question with your reaction." Y/n spoke, petting Exco's head with a finger. "It was because my wound isn't done healing, internally, and because you wanted to be there in case something went wrong, in case I got attacked again." Y/n concluded, casting glances at the skeletons.

"Well damn." Nightmare said, amazed at her observation skills and the fact that she could put many pieces of a scattered puzzle together. It's safe to say that he was impressed, and that's saying something: more of a reason for her to be his.

"Well, that was quick." Reaper spoke, making Y/n turn her attention to him. Reaper liked her peculiar choice of wearing a blindfold, he would question it but, he knew he couldn't get attached. She'll die in the end anyway.

No point in falling for her.

No point in getting hurt.

But. . .

If he did end up falling for her. . .

He hoped she would stay with him.

Fell thought something similar when he finally got a look at Y/n. She looked. . . very interesting. But, she also reminded him of someone, someone that meant everything to him.

He hoped that if he gets attached to her, it won't end the same way as it did with Them.

"So am I going to get names or?" Y/n questioned with a dull tone, Exco dropping off her form and slithering towards Error. Y/n rose a brow at that but didn't say anything.

Best to let Exco do Exco things.

"Their names are Reaper and Fell. You can guess which one is which." Ink spoke, breaking the silence as he watched Y/n. Searching her form for any signs of an injury.

"Thanks, Ink." Y/n hummed once more before heading towards the kitchen, passing a fear-filled Killer and Cross, who have probably been threatened by the others once Nightmare was done with them.

Y/n took the goodies out from the bag and placed it on the counter next to the sink; the smell of French bread quickly filling the kitchen.

Y/n pulled another marble out of her pocket once she made it into the kitchen and hid what she was doing from view.

A gift is a gift, and it's damn well going to be a surprise.

She crushed the marble in her hand and the same barrier from before appeared in front of her; except this time it was blue.

She made a beckoning motion towards the wall: items falling out of the barrier. They landed silently and softly onto the ground.

Y/n didn't want their gifts to break.

She hummed and picked up their gifts one by one. Placing each of them onto the counter and leaned over to look out into living room. Finding all the skeletons still there, talking to one another.

Geno and Ganz laughed happily, while Killer was being watched by Nightmare, Error, Ink, and Exco. Fresh, Classic, and Red were occasionally looking at the kitchen and their surroundings. Dream and Reaper were having a conversation, while Fell was silently watching everyone and Cross was on his phone watching memes.

"Dream!" She yelled, making the skeleton turn to look at her, ending his conversation with Reaper.

Y/n tossed him the bow that she found earlier; it was gold in color and had positive words on it as a design: the bow shining as it flew through the air. Dream caught it and smiled at her, he was confused but happy.

She did the same for each skeleton: a gift for each of them. Except for Exco, she tried to get it a tiny scarf but it flat out refused.

She watched each skeleton admire their new gift, thanking her happily, hesitantly, or not at all. Nightmare, Error, and Killer saying nothing.

Y/n rolled her eyes at that but didn't say anything. She knew the silence from them meant thank you, they were just too stubborn to say it. Dream and Ink noticed that they didn't say thank you and scolded them. Reaper's eye sockets widened and he turned to look at Y/n.

Y/n smiled softly and felt the pain in her chest again, it was stronger now: it was a warning. Y/n chose to ignore it and headed up the stairs and towards her room: she should have listened to the warning.

Her plans, however, were denied. She was almost at the top of the stairs before a force launched her back into the living room.

Y/n crashed into the tv and heard a crunching sound. She felt a large amount of pain inside her chest and abdomen. She heard some of her ribs break and also felt felt glass digging into her back when she fell to the ground: the glass digging deeper into her skin, making the pain worse as Y/n coughed up blood: the pain unbearable but, she refused to show it.

"Happy to see me, Y/n?" She heard a familiar voice laugh. The skeletons all growled and turned towards the source. On top of the stairs, stood Koran. Looking deranged but calm, holding another knife in his hand: not bloody this time.

Koran smirked at the skeletons when he saw them try and summon magic, magic that would hurt him. He knew they couldn't attack him or hurt him. But, he could hurt them. When they went to that lake, he snooped around and reprogrammed Y/n's house.

Just as planned. He thought.

Koran looked at the bleeding and unconscious Y/n. He didn't want to kill her just yet, the game has only just begun, and it would be very disappointing if it was ended so soon.

Koran looked at the skeletons and heard the sound of teleportation and weapons being drawn. Koran winked at Geno, Reaper, Ink, Nightmare, and Fell: he vanished from sight when he winked.

The sound of knives, bats, and bones hitting wood heard a second later: they were too late to protect
Y/n.

They failed.

Again.

Exco hissed and made its way towards Y/n. This was bad. There wounds were worse. Reaper kneeled down next to Y/n, the others growling when he did so. But, they didn't know if his powers worked in the house. Maybe, she may just survive.

———————————————————————————

Cryptic: Whelp, Y/n's dead. That's a wrap everyone! Time to go home! Leave the body where it is!

Click: You're just a ball of happiness, aren't you? And no, Y/n is not dead! Hey- Cryptic! Stop dragging Y/n around on the floor!

Cryptic: Never!