*Special Chapter*

(Disclaimer: This chapter is not part of the story. I just thought I'd write one, you guys deserve one after all.) (This Special Chapter will be filled with randomness. You have been warned.) (P.S. I do not sponsor RedBull.)

———————

Click sighed, holding a bunch of RedBulls to their shadow-like form. "Finally. I can keep all this RedBull to myself."

As if summoning Y/n from the void. She ran out and smiled at Click. "I smell RedBull." Click froze before running away, a terrifying Y/n chasing them.

———————

"Everybody do the flop!" Fresh yelled before face-planting the ground. Ink, Cross, and Dream doing the same. Y/n and the others walked through a door and looked at the face-planting skeletons. Y/n promptly did the same, flopping onto Ink with a smile, hearing his enraged yell.

Everybody else flopped around the others. Click, Cryptic, and Exco watched with a deadpanned expression. "You're all broken." They sighed, refusing to flop.

———————-

Koran sat on a small island, lava surrounding him as the skeletons glared at him, sharp bones and Gaster blasters pointed at him. "Ha. I'm in danger." Koran spoke, his voice uneasy and you could detect a 'I'm going to die' tone in it.

———————

Click ran a sharp-clawed hand down their face, groaning as an innocent looking Koran hummed in front of them, hands behind his back as he tilted on the heels of his feet.

"Why are you so obsessed with killing Y/n? Not to mention tormenting everyone in that house?" Click groaned, looking at Koran with the shadows hiding their eyes.

"Maybe I just want to have attention on me." Koran smiled. "No. You're going to spread theories and chaos, stop." Click sighed, whacking Koran with a stick.

"No! Let them spread chaos! It's very entertaining to watch!" Cryptic laughed, escaping a flying knife.

———————

Fell groaned at the sight of a dabbing fest. Y/n, Fresh, Reaper, Ink, and Cross dabbed with her. "We are the almighty dab lords, kneel before us." Cross spoke dramatically.

Fell looked at the screen. "What t'e fuck is wrong with 'em." He spoke, glaring at the Readers'. Click bursted through a wall. "No fourth wall breaking!"

——————

Exco and Error watched Cryptic drag away a screaming Geno. "What the fu-" Error started before Y/n placed a hand over his mouth. "Best not to question it." She hummed.

——————

"So I have a few questions." Y/n started, looking at Cryptic. "I have no answers."

"Why am I constantly getting attack-" Y/n was cut off.

"Because I like watching everyone panic as fear encases their being."

"Cryptic." Click warned.

"Actually, I just want to see an explosion of theories."

"But th-"

"So, shhh."

"......"