It Won't Heal

Red sighed from his spot on the chair, his happy smile gone and only a bored expression was set on his face.

Now that he knew that Y/n was okay, he didn't have to worry as much anymore, but, that doesn't mean that he'll stop worrying about her.

Unbeknownst to Y/n, was that while she was unconscious, everyone was freaking out.

Wether internally or externally it didn't matter, they could sense the tension and anxiety in the air.

Everyone was panicking.

They were worried about Y/n.

However, when Y/n up: that tension quickly vanished but, the skeletons sensed something wrong, something was different about Y/n and that made them concerned.

She wasn't the same as before.

A bright golden color caught Red's attention and he returned his mind back to reality, finding Dream holding a bowl of soup that has steam rising off it.

Red wondered why Ink told Dream to get soup for her.

She was passed out and he wasn't sure how she was going to eat it when she was unconscious; maybe she'll wake up soon so the soup will still be warm enough for her.

"It's best to wait until she wakes up, Dream. Unless you want to drown her, I wouldn't suggest that though." Red yawned, twirling a bone in his hand as he stared at Dream.

"Quiet, Red." Ink spoke, not taking his pinpricks off Y/n's resting form.

Geno waited restlessly, he had questions for her.

So, silence filled the room. The skeletons waited until Y/n woke up.

Waited until they were absolutely sure that she was okay.

They had to be sure, they won't rest until they knew.

Apparently, their restlessness awakened Y/n as they jumped when her scratchy voice filled the room.

"Why the hell are you all sitting in silence?" Y/n spoke, were they imagining it, or was there actual an actual emotion her voice?

They were probably imagining it.

"Before anything happens," Cross spoke up, looking at Y/n as he stopped looking at an invisible being (X).

"You need to eat, you've been out for almost three weeks." Cross took the soup from Dream, who frowned at this but let Cross take it.

Y/n rose a brow at this but didn't argue and attempted to take the soup from Cross's grasp. Cross, however, didn't like this and shook his head.

"No." He spoke, voice calm.

"You still need to get back your energy." He grabbed the spoon and waited until Y/n opened her mouth.

Y/n crossed her arms stubbornly, but decided to let Cross feed her.

Whatever makes you happy Cross. Y/n laughed lightly in her head, it was fake of course. Or was it?

The pain in her chest said otherwise.

Exco hissed and watched Y/n eat; sensing her pain and leaned in further, nuzzling her neck to help comfort her.

Y/n felt this and internally sighed: Exco helped ease the pain in her chest.

Y/n hummed once she finished the soup and decided to go to the living room to watch some tv. But, the skeletons didn't like that idea.

"Y/n sit back down!" Ink yelled at her.

Y/n shook her head and got off the makeshift hospital bed.

"Not going to happen. I've been on that bed for three weeks." She stated.

Dream and Cross teleported to Y/n's side, holding her up as she attempted to walk, only for her legs to refuse to work as she almost collapsed.

"You're very stubborn." Red said, the bone vanishing and he walked ahead of them, Geno walking behind them.

Both making sure that Koran was nowhere to be found.

"Yup." Y/n spoke, not bothering to deny that fact as Exco hissed, confirming it if Y/n had said no.

Y/n, Ink, Dream, Geno, Cross, Red, and Exco made their way down the silent hallway.

The tv wasn't even on, only the sound of quiet chatter was heard: the source in the living room.

Y/n wasn't sure if that was a good thing.

Y/n glanced at X from the corner of her eyes, finding X already looking at her with a serious expression.

Y/n regrets leaving the room now.

They made their way down the stairs, they find everyone else seated in the living room, looking at the stairs with serious expressions.

Dream and Cross walked around the couch and helped Y/n get settled on it, taking a seat once she was settled.

"So, Y/n." Reaper spoke, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"We have a few rules now and questions for ya." He finished.

Y/n and Exco did not like the sound of that.

———————————————————————————

Click: Dun, dun, dunnnnnn-

Cryptic: Y/n's going to die.

Click: No they are not! Stop saying that!

Cryptic: Why?

Click: Because it's mean!