Flames Of Color

"Did you know that human stomach acid can dissolve metal." Y/n questioned, breaking the tense atmosphere as everyone looked at her with confusion and amusement.

"Why do we need to know this?" Geno paused, about to take a bite of his breakfast taco as he looked at Y/n; Exco wrapped lazily around her neck.

"You don't, I just needed to tell you all this so I can break the tense atmosphere," Y/n stated, looking at a laughing Killer and Nightmare; Killer still cradling his injured hand as he laughed.

Heal.

"Why would you say that randomly?" Nightmare laughed, clutching his stomach as tears pricked his eye socket, the breakfast taco being held by a tendril so he wouldn't drop it.

"Because everyone needs a fun fact that they could live without knowing for the rest of their life." Y/n said, taking another bite of the breakfast taco: she tasted RedBull.

"Ok," Red spoke up, sensing the tense atmosphere slowly building up again, "Can we watch a movie instead of thinking of ways to kill each other." Red yawned and teleported to Y/n, wrapping an arm around her waist before teleporting to the couch, holding her close.

Yeah, not going to happen, Red.

Y/n removed Red's arm from her waist, causing him to growl in annoyance and discomfort.

"The sun rose a couple of hours ago and we've been stuck in this house for how many days." She pointed out, "We are going outside." Y/n told them as she looked at each of their reactions: most were happy, except for a few.

"Really? We get to go outside?!" Ink yelled as he threw his hands in the air before he vomited ink onto the floor; Y/n could hear her ears ringing again.

Exco hissed from its spot around Y/n's neck, glaring at Ink with disapproval. It did not approve that Ink threw up ink on the floor, because now, there was a mess.

"Really, Ink?" Error groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Dream smiled and did a "Yay!" as he looked at Y/n, the positivity and happiness practically pouring off his form in tsunami-like waves.

Y/n sweat-dropped at this and got off the couch, ignoring Red's groan as he slid off the couch, arms crossed as he grumbled to himself.

"Are we really going outside?" Geno said in a hushed tone, not believing what he heard. He's never seen anything other than white since the reset occurred. He glanced at Y/n and smiled softly to himself, he knew that this may be a chance to spend time with her.

"Do we really have to?" Nightmare groaned as he, Killer, and Error moved away from the couch, Killer secretly taking a knife out from his pocket, he may have to use it sooner or later.

"Yes." Y/n grabbed Geno's hand, walking towards the back door. Y/n grabbed the knife from Killer's hand and placed it into her own pocket.

No weapons for you, Killer.

Not while I'm in charge, besides you can't be trusted with a weapon.

Even if Nightmare, Error, and the others are keeping an eye on you.

She felt another hand grab her own and saw Ganz holding her other hand, looking away from her while he walked, hiding his growing, but faint, blush.

Ink glared at Ganz from behind Y/n, ignoring everyone else as they walked/teleported outside. He didn't mind that Y/n took Geno's hand. But, when Ganz held Y/n's hand he felt a spike of, something, in himself.

Which was strange as he hadn't taken any of his paints, at least, not any unusual ones; speaking of which, he discreetly took a drink of some of his paints: the feeling didn't go away.