Stalkers much

Y/n sighed at the antics of the skeletons. They were strange but, interesting all the same. However, she knew she needed a day to herself. Perhaps she'll go and wander around the city. Yeah, that seems like a good idea.

Y/n glanced at the seething Exco before touching its silver metal scales, it felt cool to the touch but, she felt an electric shock shoot up her arm. She didn't give any signs that it affected her. However, she did feel her heart send one back and Exco glanced at her with a knowing look.

"Come on, we are going to have a day to ourselves, just you and me." She whispered to the robotic snake, knowing that the skeletons will protest.

She only got up a couple of hours ago from a one-day coma, and now she wants to go somewhere and only take Exco with her? That's a no in their books.

Y/n hummed and placed her hand near Exco watching as they slithered up her awaiting arm. She felt the metal scales through her clothes, the coldness leaving a trail of relaxed muscles and goosebumps behind.

Exco wrapped around her neck, hissing pleasantly as a soft, red glow surrounded Y/n's neck. Y/n immediately covered it with her faded, white scarf: she grabbed it while the others were having a standoff. She heard Exco's pleasant hiss turn into an indignant one.

"Y/n? Where are ya going?" Classic questioned from the couch, turning to look at her when he noticed movement in the corner of his eye sockets. He narrowed his pinpricks at Y/n, feeling as if he wasn't going to like what she was going to say next.

"I'm going to go and have a relaxing day with Exco. Besides, I need to get more RedBull anyway." She hummed, going to open the door before a hand grabbed her sleeve.

He was right.

Y/n paused before turning her head, finding a sad Geno looking at her, tears in the corner of his eye socket. Y/n sweat-dropped at this.

"You can't guilt-trip me today, Geno." She sighed, taking his hand off her sleeve, and left the house, shutting the door behind her. Exco let out a hiss of approval, happy that she wasn't allowing anyone to go with them.

What Y/n didn't know as she walked away from her house and into the city was that Geno was devising a plan. A sneaky one at that.

Y/n walked away from her house and down the quiet street before making her way onto the busy streets. She ignored the glares directed at her and the yelling around her.

"They are really loud, aren't they, Exco." She whispered, feeling the wind bite at her blindfold, trying to take it off her and stab her eyes with its cold claws. Her H/C hair swayed in the wind, the red and blue swirled piece hiding in her wild forest that you call hair.

Exco hissed in response, telling her that it agreed.

Y/n hummed at the feeling of Exco moving under the scarf, metal scales scraping her cool skin gently. Exco knew not to hurt her, she was very fragile after all. At least, that's what Exco thought.

Y/n thought otherwise.

Y/n passed by a bakery and stopped. She looked inside at all the pastries, wondering if she should get any. "What do you think Exco, should we get any bread and pastries?" Exco hissed, nudging her neck.

"I'll take that as a yes." She hummed and opened the door into the bakery, the smell of freshly baked bread and cookies entered her nose, filling her with warmth; the cold air from outside melting away from her skin.

"Hello! Welcome to Adelle's Bakery, what can I help you with today?" A cat monster with brown fur and striking golden eyes asked happily.