Adventure Awaits

Y/n stood in her backyard, her hair and hoodie flying in the wind. She looked towards her arm and watched Exco glared at the forest with a hiss.

It did not approve of the idea of leaving the house.

Y/n placed the hood over her head before hearing footsteps behind her, finding each of the skeletons with a single bag in their hand.

"So, are you all prepared for an adventure?"              Y/n spoke with a dull voice.

She had to be prepared for what's to come.

And that meant, no emotions or they could get hurt.

Or her fondness of them would be used against her.

"Yes, we get to help you uncover your past!" Dream yelled excitedly, his voice echoing in the air.

"Dream, you do realize that this'll be dangerous, right?" Ganz asked.

"Doesn't mean we can't have fun while being in danger!" Dream answered.

"Is Dream secretly insane?" Killer muttered to himself.

"Let's get going then instead of standing here like statues." Error yawned and walked ahead of the group as Ink ran after Error, who in turn, attempted to walk faster.

"Let's go then." Nightmare growled, walking after them as Killer and Cross followed.

Reaper stuck behind to walk with Y/n, he hasn't been able to spend a lot of time with her after all.

Fresh decided to teleport after Error, who let out a glitched scream and Dream went after Fresh to stop him from making Error run into the forest.

"Let's go 'fter 'em before they decide to 'ill each'ther." Fell growled as he walked past Red, hands gripping the locket that Y/n got him.

"Grumpy much." Red growled as well, setting Doll on the ground, a leash was attached to her collar.

"You're one to talk." Ganz spoke, walking calmly after the others, and Y/n started to follow.

Geno and Classic teleported after Y/n.

They simply wanted to spend time with her on their way to life or death mission.

Exco hissed at their sudden appearance around Y/n.

Reaper and Geno walked beside Y/n. Ink and Classic walked ahead of them and Red walked next to Fell: Red now holding Doll, petting her with care.

A loud explosion sounded behind them as a wave of ash fell to the ground.

"What the fuck was that!?" Red yelled as he held the now scared Doll with a protective stance.

"I had to blow up the house to make sure that no one can follow our tracks." Y/n hummed, ignoring the concerned and nervous looks directed at her.

Nightmare laughed at her explanation though.

"Not taking any chances, Y/n?" Nightmare called, waving his tendril in the air before it retreated into his back.

"Obviously." Reaper spoke, casting a glance at Y/n to check her soul: he found no new cracks.

"Are we really just going to calmly walk away from the burning remains of the house?" Classic spoke up, only to get ignored by everyone.

"Onwards, to adventure!" Ink yelled from behind Error as he followed him. Red, Classic, and Reaper jumped from his sudden appearance.

"So, let's get going then." Y/n hummed as they walked deeper into the forest.

Exco hissing for an unknown reason.

Y/n really liked that house.

But, it had to go.

———————————————————————————

Click: Yes! A nice short chapter-

Cryptic: Yes, they'll all walk away from a burning house that exploded. How cliché.

Click: I think it's a great thing to add! Have them dramatically walk away from a burning house!

Cryptic: Nope.