A Movie Full Of Pain

Y/n sat on the couch, Geno and Classic not leaving her side, not even for a second. Exco was wrapped her neck, nuzzling her head every so often and checking her pulse, making sure there were no changes in her heartbeat.

Y/n could hear Ink and Red arguing about what movie to play.

"We should play 'M/N' it looks interesting!" Red argued, holding up the movie to prove his point.

"No! Y/n needs a movie to relax by and have some laughs!" Ink shot back, whacking Red with a movie case.

"For example 'M/N'. It's got a great story and epic jokes!"

"That movie is shit! There is no violence in it, and what jokes? It's a sad excuse for a movie!" Red growled, earning a gasp from Ink.

"How dare you insult 'M/N', I'll have your skull for this act of treason!" Ink yelled, grabbing a pillow off the couch and hit Red with it.

"How about instead of arguing about a movie," Classic spoke up. "Maybe you should ask Y/n what she wants to watch." He glared at Red and Ink from over the couch.

"Fine," Red growled, looking at the movies in the cupboard. "Y/n, what do you want to watch?"

"M/N." Y/n answered.

"Ha! See, Y/n's got class! Unlike you!" Ink laughed, walking towards the DVD player with a victorious smile.

"Nothing about that movie is classy, Ink." Red growled, mad that he was defeated by a kid movie.

Ink put the movie in the DVD player and grabbed the remote. Ink and Red joined them on the couch, the paint that once decorated their clothes now gone: as if the paint was never there, and believe them when they would say that it took them a while to get the paint out.

"Ready to watch the movie, Doll?" Red questioned when Ink pressed play on the remote. Red turned to look at Y/n, a bone-brow raised.

He wondered why Classic and Geno were so worried about Y/n earlier. He may have come from a fucked up universe but, he knew worry when he saw it.

The snake he didn't care about because he knew that was a normal reaction for it. But, the fact that Classic was worried, well, that set off some flags for him: the last time he checked, Classic fucking hated Y/n.

Maybe the paintball fight made him trust her more.

I know it made me trust her more, because, she looked like she was having fun.

Her laughter. . .

It sounded so nice.

It sounded real.

Ink, however, was debating on asking a question. It seemed to be personal to Y/n based on the way that Classic and Geno almost immediately teleported to Y/n's side once she started laughing.

He knew Geno cared about Y/n the moment he got here. But Classic, what kind of poison did he take that made him care about Y/n in a span of a few days. . .

Or would it be a potion?

What are you hiding Y/n? Just what is it? You are emotionless, well seemed to be, as we had just heard you laughing. It sounded real, but then why were Geno and Classic so worried? Ink remained in his thoughts as the movie started, tapping his chin.

Ink glanced at Red, seeing him wear a bored expression as he watched the movie, his head nodding when he started to doze off.

Red hasn't seemed to notice. That or he is too stubborn to press on the topic. Ink glanced at Exco now, seeing it asleep on Y/n's neck: glowing softly.

That snake seems to have something to do with it.

Maybe. . .

Ink glanced away from Exco when he started to notice Classic's pinpricks shift towards him. Ink pretended to watch the tv, pretended to be interested in the movie.

I think he knows.

He felt Classic's gaze dig into his skull before turning away to watch the movie, keeping Ink's skull in his view.

I think he knows I'm up to something. Ink opened his mouth and prepared for the reactions, he reached for his paintbrush, preparing to defend himself if needed.

They won't react well.

"Hey, Y/n?" He started. "Can I ask you something?" He questioned, his voice lowered as he grabbed his paintbrush, hiding it behind him.

"Sure." She answered, turning her head towards him as the others looked at Ink: the movie still playing: now background noise.

"Why was there blood on the ground where you fell laughing?" He asked, noticing that both Classic and Geno had tensed up while Red now looked awake: Immediately interested in this conversation.

Geno removed his skull from Y/n's shoulder: the pixels becoming slightly erratic, portraying his anger at the question.

Exco opened its eyes, making no sound, and only listened, refusing to move: It knew that Y/n would be safe.

"Yeah, now that he mentions it," Red spoke. "There was blood on the ground. . ." Red now turned his skull to look at Y/n. "Care to explain Doll?" Red questioned, ignoring the warning looks from Classic and Geno.

The looks from Classic and Geno answered Ink's silent question.

He also now knew that Red, had indeed, noticed the blood.

"Don't ya think that's a bit too personal." Classic growled.

"No, it's alright Classic. Geno." Y/n held up her hand, ceasing any starting arguments. "They have to know sooner or later." Y/n hummed, Geno laying his head on Y/n again.

Y/n then told both Ink and Red what she told Geno and Classic. Noticing that Red's pinpricks widened while Ink's pinpricks shifted to an exclamation point and question mark.

"Jeez Y/n, must've been really bad if you had to forget everything." Red spoke, breaking the silence.

"I guess," Y/n muttered and turned away to watch the movie.

That answers that then. But now there's another question. What happened that was so bad in your past that made you forget everything. That or your just blocking it out. Ink was satisfied with the answer to his question, but now he was being plagued by new ones.

It also means I have to keep an eye on you Y/n. Make sure you stay safe. Ink nodded at this thought,  not realizing the new feelings appearing in his chest. He placed his scarf over his mouth and cheekbones, hiding his rainbow blush.

What are you doing to me Y/n? What is this feeling?

.

.

.

I'll have to find out later. For now, I'll watch the movie. Ink resumed to watch the movie as it seemed to finally start to get interesting.

Ink noticed that the atmosphere had gotten more comfortable and felt protective auras around everyone, all directed at one person: Y/n.

We'll keep ya safe, Y/n. He promised.

Promise.
———————————————————————————

Click: Y/n looks fed up with this.

Cryptic: Too bad! She has to deal with the idiots because I am certainly not.

Click: What's wrong Cryptic? Don't you like having anger induced heart attacks 24/7?

Cryptic: I don't have a heart and even if I did, I feel like I would rather die than deal with them.

Click: You're mean!

Cryptic: Learned from the best.

.

.

.

Click: Oh yeah! M/N stands for 'Movie Name,' if you didn't kn-

Cryptic: I think they know.