Secrets Kept Safe

Y/n entered her room with a sigh, waving her hand at the door and a 'click' announced itself to the silent room, signifying that the door was locked.

Y/n then knew that she was safe.

She was away from prying eyes.

Her secrets would be safe.

For now.

She grabbed her hoodie, her hair falling in front of her face as a frown formed: the shadows hiding her blindfold. She gripped the area where her heart was located, feeling it as it let out a pulse of pain; it was powerful and yet, it felt as if it struggled to beat: As if it was dying.

Y/n felt blood pooling into her mouth before she spat it onto the ground, some running down her chin.

Y/n growled before regaining her emotionless self. The pain vanishing as if it never existed. No. It did not exist, it never did.

Hide it.

She let out a sigh and headed towards the center of her room and stood there, arms crossed behind her back.

She kicked away some of her discarded clothes, revealing already dried blood spots: as if a murder had happened, but only Y/n knew what really happened.

She stood in the silence, her room blocking out the noise that echoed outside her room. She didn't need any distractions. She didn't need anyone watching.

She just needed to be alone for once, away from everyone, away from Exco, and her room was the only place where she could find that silence.

She did design it after all.

It was meant to be this quiet.

It was meant to be this cold.

It's numb.

She glanced around her dull room without turning her head, her attention going towards the ceiling, finding the black stars rather comforting in her time of need.

Pain.

"Computer, analyze." She spoke aloud as a hologram of a computer board and screens popped in front of her: The hologram glowing blue and red as did her blue and red swirled hair.

She glanced at the glowing orb of pale blue above the computer: it was ready.

The feeling of magic coursing through her veins made it feel as if she was powerful, unstoppable even; as if she could hold the entire world in her hand and could fix it with just a flick of her finger.

Power.

She placed a bristle from Ink's brush inside the glowing orb that floated above the computer.

How she got it?

She'll never tell. . .

"Analyzing." A robotic voice spoke, coming from the hologram.

She watched the bristle get scanned before dissolving inside the orb. "Data found." The voice spoke.

Good, I can finally get answers.

It seems the tables have turned. Skeletons.

"What is the information on Ink." She watched the screens change and information pop up on said screens.

"Ink. The multiverse creator and protector. He creates AUs' and protects them from the destroyer known as Error.

Error?

Ink?

Why is it that only now I question their names?

Then again, it wasn't until earlier this morning that I was spitting up blood like it was a disease that I needed to get rid of.