Uncovered

[Aria's POV]

Pain. That's all I feel at first. When I try to move, I find my legs are pinned underneath.... something. Where am I? I try to open my eyes, but my right eye refuses to open. However, my left eye slowly flutters until I find myself staring at...

Cobblestone?!

Right, right... Minecraft...

Wait... Anthony!

I feel fear and rage make me struggle underneath the rubble trapping me. I needed to get out of there and find Anthony. He had fought Herobrine, buying Alexa and Mobius time to lift me up, and then...

He lost...

I stop, fear seeping in over the rage.

He fell.....

I shake my head, trying to push the thought out of my mind. Anthony was one tough cookie, a little fall wouldn't kill him... He had to still be alive... He had to...

I start struggling again, finding one arm free. The other was trapped under a stone staircase that flipped over and had it pinned. I try to pull it free, but a sting of pain makes me stop. Instead, I gaze up and use my good arm in an attempt to move the stone above me. With the strength I have left, I push, but the boulder doesn't move. I growl and try again, but it refuses to even shift a centimeter.

With a gasp of pain, I stop and huff. I try to steady my breathing, but panic sets in.

I'm trapped...

I can't move...

I'm going to die...

I feel my breathing accelerate and I try to calm down. The others might have made it out, they could be alive still...

And trapped as well.

However, I hear something move near me, and I try to grow quiet to hear more. The noise grows louder, and I feel the rubble around me shift. A soft voice starts to slip through the cracks.

"Aria!"

Mobius!

I shout back as loud as my lungs can muster. "Here! Over he-ere!" A cough racks me as I say the last word. I stutter another yell, but another cough forces me to stop. There was too much dust in the air, and each spasm made pain flair through me. Luckily, I hear Mobius reply something, and I feel more movement. As I feel the pain go through me again, I move my one good hand to bring up my HUD. I see my hearts pop up, and I have to keep myself from gasping.

Three hearts were full...

Until a cough makes me move again.

Then two and a half.

I try to ease my breathing, and the hearts stop shaking. I needed to calm down before I end up killing myself. Thankfully, Mobius' voice is louder when I hear it again. "Aria! Don't move!" I huff and hold back my sarcastic remark. Couldn't if I wanted to, mate. The rubble above me suddenly moves, and I feel fear sink in as it slightly drops straight towards my face. Thankfully, another stair piece was jutting out and stops it from crushing my head. I sigh in relief and yell, "Careful! I have unstable cobblestone above my face!" I hear something, and I swear it was a curse, but this is Mobius... he doesn't curse...

Well, at least, not normal curses.

I shake my head. Focus, Aria! I keep my gaze locked on the block of cobblestone that threatened to smash my face in, and I keep my breathing steady. I can hear grunts echoing from the other side of this pile. Suddenly, the cobblestone above me shifts again, but this time it moves upward. A robotic arm pushes up under it, and soon it lifts the stone up enough that I see the bright blue glow of Mobius' robotic eye gleaming at me. "Aria! Are you okay? How many hearts?" I shake my head. "Two and a half. My legs and right arm are pinned... I think it's broken."