coffee boy; jm

'Only a few minutes left' you thought to yourself as you watched the clock tick in class. It was only monday and this day seemed to go by very slow. You were slowly falling asleep until the school bell rang and you got up, and made your way home.

It was only 4:00 in the afternoon and you couldn't finish your homework. You had spent approximately 2 hours on it and you could not finish a single page. you were stressed to say the least. You decided to go out and find another place to work at. You walked down to your local cafe and sat at a table by a window. it was nice and peaceful.

You were finally getting a few words in, but you were soon interrupted by a group of five boys laughing at some joke as they walked in the cafe. You groaned trying to keep your train of thought. They laughed once more, so you finally looked up. One of the guys stood out more than the rest. He had brown hair, blue-green eyes, was masculine, and very tall. You didn't notice you were staring until he waved at you and smiled. embarrassed you were caught, you looked away with a small smile.

The boy walked up to you, curious as to who you are. He sat across from you grabbing your attention. "Hey" he said, "I'm jonah. I saw you from across the cafe and thought you were cute." you blushed and smiled, "I'm y/n." soon you two were talking non-stop until jonahs' blonde friend came over and told him they were about to head out. "Hey y/n? can I get your number? I'd like to talk to you more" you smiled and gave him your number. Soon he would ask you out, you would become best friends with the boys, and you two was be happy as can be. ♡︎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi loves! this is my first book! don't mind any spelling, grammar, punctuation, or etc errors! thank you all for reading. i hope you enjoy this book!
(I am taking requests!)