night changes; ja

jack had been waiting for this night for weeks. he had planned a special date for the two of you for your 1 year anniversary. you meant a lot to him. before you two started dating, you had been best friends for 7 years. he asked you out when he slept over at your house one night, and from then on you two started dating. he saw that their was an ice rink open since it was december. he was excited and you could tell. he had the perfect or maybe not so perfect night planned out.

date night
7:00pm

you stood outside your house, waiting for jack. a car then pulled up which you recognized as jack's you got in and asked "where we going?" he answered, "with it's a surprise love." he took your hand and started driving to your first location. The two of you arrived at a restaurant that you had never heard of. you got seated quickly because jack had a reservation.

you guys ordered your food and you looked around in amazement, "jack this place looks hella expensive." he looked at you, "i got the best for the best." you blushed a smiled at his compliments that seemed to be endless. you two made small talk as you waited for the food to arrive. it seemed to be almost an hour and you realized your food never showed up. jack left to go speak to the manager as a waiter came up to you.

"hey mami, wanna go out sometime?" he smirked at you, while looking you up and down. you shifted in your seat uncomfortably praying that jack would show up soon. "bro are you talking to MY girl?" he shoved the waiter away and kneeled next to you. "are you okay love? im sorry that i left." "its fine and yeah im okay."

he payed after you two ate and he headed to the ice rink. "we're going ice skating?" you asked obviously very excited. jack chuckled and nodded as you two walked hand in hand to get some skates. he knelt down and tied yours, then did his. he stood up and helped you make your way to the rink where about 20 people were skating as well.

you two went around a few times when jack saw a couple do some move. he decided it didn't look so hard so you two tried it and it failed miserably. you got thrown on the ground and jack got thrown on the walls of the rink.

people gathered around at the two making sure it was nothing too serious. 911 ended up getting called and they had to go to the hospital.

you had a broken leg, a concussion, and a broken finger. jack just suffered a few bruises and a sprained wrist. when jack was released, he came into your hospital room with tears in his eyes. "y/n im so fucking sorry. this was supposed to be a cute fun date for our 1 year and it all got ruined. im so sorry, i didn't mean for it to go this bad, i jus-" "jack bubba its okay. we're fine and ill be released soon. tonight wasn't the best night but hey, i got to spend it with you so im happy." jack laughed and kissed your head.

the next month when you got better, jack too you on a small picnic and skateboard date. he felt bad about your 1 year so he tried to make it up to you although you said you were fine. he made everything better, thats why you loved him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
im guessing you know what song this is based off of. i hate this and wish i could rewrite but i also love it at the same time? idk haha🤪