baby sister; jm

overprotective . thats one word to describe my brother, Corbyn. he always makes sure i'm healthy, and not in any danger. as much as i love him, it can get annoying. he is 21 and i'm 20. only a few months younger than him.
ever since he and his friends formed 'Why Don't We', I have had a crush on Jonah. I kept it hidden, knowing corbyn would freak out if he knew. Jonah was Corbyn's age but Corbyn makes it seem like he is 20 years older than me.
A few days ago the boys and I were having a pool party at the shared house between Corbyn, Jonah, and Eben. Jonah and i sat down next to each other talking about anything and everything. I was looking down at my lap, when Jonah pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and whispered, "You look beautiful y/n." I blushed hiding my face in my hands and smiling like and idiot. He took my hands and smiled at me. I looked over and saw the boys and jumping in the pool not paying attention to us. Jonah smiled and asked the daring question, "Would you like to go out tomorrow night?" I smiled, nodding my head quickly. Jonah pulled me in for a hug and then looked into my eyes. He started leaning in, me copying his actions. The space between us was about to close until, "What the hell is going on?" I frozen and turned around to find Corbyn staring me down. He walked over, grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. "Corbyn stop. You're hurting me." He let go and told me to explain. "Fine, you caught me. I like Jonah. It's not something to get angry over." He looked outside to find Jonah with his head in his hands and then back at me. I had tears in my eyes threatening to fall. Corbyn shook his head and stomped upstairs into his room.
I sat on a stool, head in my hands, sobbing. I heard the door slide open, but I didn't bother to look at who came in. A pair of arms wrapped around me whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I turned around to see Jonah. I clung on to him bawling my eyes out. He carried me into his room, which was a few doors down from Corbyns' room.
Jonah laid down pulling me with him. My head was on his chest and his arms we're wrapped around me protectively. He softly sang to me and played with my hair, causing me to slowly fall asleep.
•𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽•
A few hours later, I woke up alone under the covers. I walked downstairs while rubbing my eyes to hear Jonah and Corbyn talking. "I really like her Corbyn. I'm sorry, but I can't help who I like." "Yeah, but she's my baby sister. If you two dated, it would be weird." This went on for another five minutes before I decided to step in. "Corbyn I'll be happy with Jonah. Don't you want me to be happy?" "Yeah, I do. Fine, you two can be together. Just please don't make it weird." "Deal." Jonah and I in unison. We look at each other and laugh. Corbyn walks away and Jonah faces me. He picks me up spinning me around, and kissing my cheek.
"You're mine." He says and then he kisses me for the first time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
i'm actually really proud of this one!
thank you for 130 reads!💞