too stressed out ; jm

college. everything that has to do with it is stressful. you needed comfort. you needed a hug, but unfortunately for you, your boyfriend of 3 years of dating was on tour and you didn't know when he would be home.

it was 1:40am on a friday night when you were in your room. harry styles played through your speakers and you hummed softly as you tried finishing your assignments. it was clear you had gotten barely any sleep in the past week. you had bags under your eyes, your hair was in a messy bun, and you were in shorts and one of jonah's shirts.

there was a knock on the door, but you couldn't hear it due to the music. the door opened and jonah smiled when he heard "watermelon sugar" playing. he quickly became confused when he realized you were awake though. he set a few of his things downstairs in your shared house. he walked up the stares quietly before hearing you groan and hit something, knocking it to the floor.

his face softened as he walked in the room seeing your hand holding up your head while you raced to finish the paper you were working on. jonah softly knocked on the door making your head snap towards him. "jonah?" you raced to him and hugged him. he picked you up and spun you two around. your legs wrapped around his waist as he held onto you tightly. he rubbed up and down your back soothing you. "what are you doing here?" you mumbled into his shoulder. "i came back to surprise you love" you smiled and nuzzled your head into his shoulder. he giggled making your heart flip.

after catching up for a few minutes, you realized you forgot all about your assignment. you groaned and flopped down on the bed. "whats wrong love?" jonah asked. his hand rubbed your back as you sat back up. "i need to do my assignment." you tried getting up before jonah spoke, "is it due tomorrow?" you shook your head. "is it due anytime this week?" again, you shook your head. "then leave it be. get some rest and calm yourself down. you're too stressed out and its not good for you baby." he spoke looking in your eyes and holding your head, using his thumb to caress your cheek.

you nodded as he tucked you in bed quickly getting in beside you. he wrapped his arm protectively, but loosely around your waist. you two fell asleep almost immediately and had a peaceful nights rest.

the next two weeks, jonah helped you de-stress. he helped you with work in any way he could. you couldn't imagine life without him. he was your rock. he was the best part of you<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
i listened to harry styles while writing this: a vibe
anyways this imagine made soft yet again🥺