hard; ds

your boyfriend didn't treat you right. he treated you like you were nothing which caused you to fall into a depression. it seemed like a hole and you kept on falling, and falling, and there was no way out. you're boyfriend would abuse you. not physically, but verbally. he always made fun of you, called you names and put you at your lowest. it got so bad to the point where you didnt care anymore. every word, every comment, every name your boyfriend said stabbed you in the heart life a knife. he knew what he was doing to you, he just didn't care. you felt worthless. you became 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩.

at the time, you were best friends with the 'why dont we' boys. you were closest with daniel. you two just had a connection. different from others. he noticed the changes but never said a word. he tried contacting you but you declined and ignored. you locked yourself in your room in your apartment, tears streaming down your face, but you felt numb.

daniel had enough. he drove over to your apartment. he knocked on the door only to hear a response of whimpers. "y/n...please open the door." he pleaded. you slowly got up and open the door. as soon as he saw you, daniels face dropped. he pulled you into a tight hug and carried you over to the couch. he didn't make you talk, he only played with your hair and held you tight.

after you were more calm, daniel asked the dreaded question, "y/n, whats been going on? I'm worried about you..." you stared at your lap and finally got the courage to answer. "y/b/n" that's all it took and daniel could tell what was going on. he wrapped his arms around you and whispered sweet nothings into your ear. soon, you fell asleep on daniel. he carried you to your room and tucked you in bed. as soon as he was about to leave he was interrupted "daniel...stay please" daniel turned around with a smile, and got under the covers. he wrapped his arm around you and made you feel safe. you snuggled into his chest and soon fell asleep.