running late; cb

rubbing my eyes as i woke up, i looked over at the clock. '8:24' it read. my eyes widened as i scrambled to get my shoes and clothes on. i dragged my suitcase behind me not worrying about getting breakfast. usually i'm on time, but today was the complete opposite. i was supposed to get on a plane to los angeles for an audition at 9:30. i ordered an uber and got to the airport at 9:04.
i started speed walking to my gate until i ran into someone, getting knocked to the ground. "oh my gosh, i am so so sorry. i wasn't looking where i was going. that as totally my fault. oh my gosh" i looked up and saw a boy. faux blonde hair, blue eyes, and quite tall. he offered me a hand as i got up, "im corbyn, i was in a rush to grab a snack for my flight" he laughed quietly. "im y/n, i was trying to get to my flight." he nodded and helped me pick up my stuff.
he grabbed my ticket and looked at it confused. "you're going to gate B? me too!" i nodded giggling. "oh my gosh, we sit next to each other" he said, as he compared out tickets to one another. he checked his watch and his eyes were basically yelling out panic. "oh my gosh we have to go, its 9:27!" he grabbed my suitcase, and my hand as we started running to the gate.
right as we got there, the intercom went off notifying everyone that we were about to start boarding. corbyn and i got on the plane, and sat next to each other. he let me have to window seat so i could rest my head. instead of sleeping, we talked the whole flight. right as we landed he asked me the question
"hey y/n, will you go out with me?"